Chapter 17 (Day 4)

Day 4

Seokjin POV

After lunch the three of us went to the set. Jungkook will bring some songs from his new album which I always listen to when I go to the office. I like all of Jungkook's songs, I can feel the emotions of the songs.

When we arrived at SSB TV, we entered the room that had been prepared for the artists who would be filling the event that day. I prepared some change of clothes for Jungkook and hung it in the place provided. I prepared to do his face before shooting started.

It's time for me to try the lip balm trick that I prepared earlier, I bought a lip balm with strawberry flavor, a flavor he doesn't like. I took the lip balm and put it on his lips.

"Wait, is this strawberry flavor?"

"Yes"

"You said you didn't like the taste"

"Yeah, but I'm starting to like the strawberry flavor, apparently it's not that bad, do you want me to remove it and replace it with cherry flavor?"

"No, it's okay"

"Okay, did you bring the lip balm I gave you? if you bring it you can replace it yourself"

"Hmm, I didn't bring it, can I bring yours?" Happily, it seems that you are not interested in the taste of the lip balm, but you are interested in who owns the lip balm. I'm sure you still have the lip balm that Lisa gave you with the same taste.

"Of course, this. You can take it, but you don't like the taste"

"It's okay" He took my lip balm and put it in his trouser pocket.

When shooting started, the three of us went out to the set, Hoseok and I sat side by side while looking at Jungkook who was in between the hosts.

"Today he is not busy holding the phone as usual"

"I don't know, I think they're in problem"

"Problem? are they always like that?"

"Yes, the princess must have asked Jungkook to meet her, she always sulked when Jungkook refused"

"But why doesn't Jungkook object to Lisa's behavior like that?"

"Because Lisa was his first love, I think that's what made Jungkook willing to do anything for her"

But it's not Jin if I can't make Jungkook forget Lisa. I know this will ruin his career a bit but at least I know how he feels about me.

I looked at Jungkook, saw him talking to the host who asked and when his eyes caught mine, our eyes locked with each other. He immediately shut up and did not answer the questions the host asked him. Until I woke up and went to the toilet leaving Hoseok alone there.

Jin what's wrong with your heart, he just stares at you but your heart is working too hard. Calm down Jin, calm down. I walked towards the toilet while lowering my head and holding my left chest, until I accidentally bumped into someone and made us both fall to the floor.

When I wanted to stand up and apologize, my eyes widened at her, why did she have to be here?

"Lisa?"

"Hey Jin, I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, i'm sorry"

"What are you doing here? Is Jungkook also shooting here?" I just nodded.

"Where is he?"

"In studio 2"

"Okay, then where's his room?" Why did she ask Jungkook's room? does she want to wait there?