Chapter 29 (Day 23)

Day 23

Jungkook POV

I don't know why I became like this, I never thought I'd do this with men, with people I've worked with. He made me realize who I really am. When I say I love him, I'm telling the truth. I don't know since when that feeling appeared but when he said that other people dared to say it, I felt that no one else should have him besides me. Selfish? yes and i don't care. I just want him now.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Why do you like me? why are you doing all this?"

"I am the one who has to get what I want, the first time I saw you I knew I had to get you"

"And now you got me"

"And I'm so happy" I looked into his face, it was only now that I realized how beautiful he was. His eyes, his nose, his lips.. can I have them all?

I felt his hand on my bulge, why did he like to seduce me so much?

"Jin.."

"Looks like you turn up again"

"Stop teasing me"

"I didn't—" Suddenly my phone rang, who's bothering me! it's Hoseok

"Jin I have to pick it up" He just nodded.

"Hello"

"Yeah I'll be right there"

"Okay, bye"

I hung up the phone and looked back at Jin in front of me.

"Looks like we have to go back there"

"Hmm okay" As he starts to take his hands off my neck, but I pull him close to me and kiss him.

"Jungkook.."

"5 more minutes" He wrapped his arms around my neck again, kissing him gently and passionately, I turned him around and started kissing his neck.

"Ah Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

My hands started to go down his pants and I found a bulge from the outside of his pants.

"Look, what did I find?"

"Stop..you tease me"

I began to unbutton and zip his pants and then lower it and immediately touched his dick with my hand.

"Ahhh..Jungkook..you..ahh"

"What? you like it?" He just nodded with one hand wrapped around the back of my head.

I pumped his dick slowly while feeling his neck on my lips. Ahh I really like his body, it's a new thing that really excited me.

"Jungkook..ahh"

"Hmm"

"I'm coming.."

"No. wait baby"

I take my hand off his dick and make him lean back against the door, then kneel in front of him.

"Jungkook..no"

"Why? I want to feel you too."

"No..ahhh" I don't need his permission to suck his dick. I like it very much.

"Jungkook..ahhh" He squeezed my hair with his eyes closed.

"I'm coming" Instantly I could feel his semen filling my mouth and I immediately swallowed it. This is a satisfaction in itself for me. I saw him who still closed his eyes with a gasping breath. I got up and hugged him.