Chapter 34 (Day 26)

Day 26

Seokjin POV

I haven't slept when he called me last night, I just... I don't know what to do, I'm confused, I don't want to disappoint him and it's too soon for me. I'm not ready for that.

This morning when I woke up, I called him like nothing happened, I'm not mad at what he asked for last night, having sex with him was amazing, maybe I could do it all the time with him but I don't think it's possible.

He kept apologizing and asking me to forget his request last night, he didn't mean to force me, he knew this was all too soon and yes of course I forgave him. He didn't even need to apologize for it. I don't know if he did the same thing when he was with Lisa or not, but I'm sure he did, because he really wanted to marry that girl.

After breakfast, I approached granny in her room, I had to tell her about what Jungkook asked of me.

"Granny, may I come in?"

"Of course my dear, come here, what's wrong?" My grandmother patted the bed beside her telling me to sit there.

"I want to tell you something"

"What's that? is something bad or good?"

"I don't know if this is good or bad"

"What is it about?"

"It's about Jungkook"

"What's with him?"

"Last night he came here, we..we did a lot of things and.."

"And?"

"And he wants me pregnant" My grandmother's eyes widened when she heard my words, yes it was the same expression when I heard it from Jungkook's mouth.

"What? why does he want you to get pregnant?"

"He said he wants to have me forever, he wants to have children from me, he wants to have a little family with me"

"Then what is your answer?"

"I can't"

"Why Jin?"

"Granny, I don't want to disappoint him later"

"Jinnie, listen to me, it's only me that you and Tae have right? I also only have you in this world, but I don't have much time because I am getting older and older, I can leave anytime, I took care of you from when you were small until you were as big as you are now, when you were born I was the happiest person in this world, maybe my happiness exceeds your parents, that child is blessing Jin, I know it's too soon for you, I also know there may be many things you still have to think about in the future, but don't hold back Jin, take him home for dinner, I want to meet him."

"Yes, I will bring him here granny, thank youu, I love you" I hugged my grandmother tightly.

"Ohh my Jinnie, it's okay honey, you can definitely get through it all, that's you"

Yes my grandma is right, I can always go through everything well, I will go through this as usual, I got what I wanted but why can't I give him what he wants, that's life right? We don't always receive from others, we also need to give to others.

I saw Jungkook's shooting schedule today, yes I still have his schedule, today his schedule is very busy, he did some shooting and at the end of shooting he will definitely come back to the office, okay I will meet him at the office after he finishes shooting.

I didn't realize it was 8 pm, I had to get ready for the office because he must have finished shooting and will return to the office. Arriving at the office I saw his car was already there, that means he had arrived earlier, I purposely didn't tell him if I was going to the office, I wanted to give him a surprise.