Chapter 9 (Day 2)

[Short Chapter]

Day 2

Seokjin POV

After listening to Jungkook talk like that, I'm really heartbroken, it turns out that I was destroyed so quickly with just his words.

When the rain stopped, the producer decided to continue shooting, but only Hoseok accompanied Jungkook, I just sat in the tent, I just wanted to hurry home, I'm really not in the mood.

The time is 11 pm, today's shooting is a little late due to rain. I was very sleepy and didn't realize that I was sleeping in the tent because I was bored waiting for shooting to finish.

"Jin" Hoseok patted my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me.

"Ah I'm sorry, are you guys done?"

"Yeah, you must be tired from waiting so long, let's go home" I just nodded and stood up, I saw Jungkook had changed clothes and was getting ready to get into the car.

He didn't even rebuke me, did he purposely say about his intention to marry Lisa?

I arrived home late at night, very tired and sleepy, Taehyung and granny must have been sleeping too, I decided to go straight to my room and lay my body on the bed.

When my hand fell on the bed, I felt something, huh it's my lip balm.

"There you are, maybe if you come with me, I won't be so upset" I mumbled into the lip balm in my hand.

After showering I went back to bed but before I lay down on the bed, my phone rang, I saw it, it was from an unknown number. I ignored it because I thought it was just spam.

Before long the sound stopped and I began to close my eyes, until the sound of a new message sounded. The sound intrigued me, so I took my phone and looked at it, it was a message from the number that previously called me and read the message.

FROM JUNGKOOK:
Jin, it's me Jungkook, sorry to bother you in the middle of the night, but I wanted to ask where did you buy your lip balm?

TO JUNGKOOK:
You called me this late just to ask that? I'll give you, I happen to keep a lot

FROM JUNGKOOK:
I'm sorry, okay, see you tomorrow

Tonight I don't know if it's a good dream or a bad dream, he said he wanted to marry Lisa and now he suddenly got my number and called me just to ask something that is not important.

Tomorrow I will spend the whole day with him, I hope tomorrow is much better than today, don't have any more scenes of him with Lisa, I think I'm sick of seeing them together.

To be continued...