Chapter 8 (Day 2)

Day 2

Seokjin POV

Morning turns to afternoon and afternoon turns to dusk, I have to get ready to meet them at the office and after that go to the next show. Tonight Jungkook will perform his song, the event will be outdoors with a river in the background.

Because it's night and the location is close to the water it must be very cold, so I decided to give a jacket to his outfit.

Honestly, right now I'm still in a bad mood with what happened this morning, why do I have to meet them at the same supermarket, is there no other supermarket they can go to.

The time shows 5 pm, I go to the office which is not too far away by bus, I always listen to music while on the road, enjoying the view outside the bus window, even though just seeing people walking, or passing vehicles, makes me calm.

I listen to Jungkook's song 'My Time' I like this song, plus Jungkook's very distinctive voice in this song makes it much more meaningful.

my destination is almost there, I stood up from my seat and prepared to get off at the next stop.

When I arrived at the office I went into Jungkook's room and saw that they were already there.

"Sorry I came late" I bowed to them.

"It's okay Jin, what outfit did you give Jungkook today? he can't get hit by the night wind, he gets sick easily so can you give him some thick outerwear?" Hoseok said.

"Ahh yes I will give him this outfit" I show it to Hoseok.

"Looks like it's not warm enough for his body—"

"It's okay, I'll wear it" Me and Hoseok turned to Jungkook who was busy with his phone.

"But you can get sick if you get hit by the night wind"

"Yes, I can change it, I will—"

"No, I said it's okay, I'll wear it" Jungkook got up from his chair and took the clothes in my hands and went to the fitting room.

"He's not in a good mood today, so you have to be more patient" Hoseok said, how can he not be in a good mood, he just spent a lot of time with his girlfriend.

Not long after Jungkook came out and we went to the shooting location. The distance is not far but hopefully there will be no traffic jams to arrive on time.

Shooting started at 7 pm and we arrived at 6.45 pm there was only 15 minutes of time left. I was in his tent with the makeup artist and Hoseok.

I'm just a fashion stylist so I don't have much work to do, just help him tidy up his clothes if they don't fit well in the frame.

"Jin" My eyes glanced at Jungkook who called me.

"Yes"

"Can I borrow your lip balm again?" Lip balms? looks like this item will be my favorite now.

"Yes, of course" I approached him while looking into my bag, shit! where is the lip balm, why isn't it in there... stupid SEOKJIN!!!! Why do you have to sleep with your lip balm, you must have left it on the bed. My kiss failed today with him.

"Sorry, I don't think I brought my lip balm"

"Ohh it's okay, I actually have one, but I don't like the taste"

"Why would you buy a flavor you don't like?"

"This is Lisa's, she gave it to me, she said all girls like this taste" Jungkook showed it to me.

"Strawberries? I guess I'm the one who doesn't like it."

"Me too, but I can't refuse the gift" He put the lip balm on his lips, I'm really jealous Jungkook, why are you kissing other people in front of me!

Shooting was in progress, Hoseok and I sat next to each other while watching Jungkook performing, his voice was very beautiful, soothing to my ears. My eyes couldn't stop looking at him, an extraordinary sense of awe was present in my mind at that time. He's not only handsome, sexy, has a great voice, but he's perfect.

Suddenly a rumbling sound was heard, I looked up at the sky and there were no stars there, only a stretch of dark sky.

"Looks like it's going to rain" Hoseok said and suddenly it started raining without warning. All the crew ran to save the shooting equipment while Hoseok and I ran to Jungkook to cover his head from the rain.

The three of us ran into the tent, luckily it wasn't raining heavily so our bodies weren't too wet.

I dried myself and sat near the heater the crew had provided.

"Jin I have to meet the producer to ask about shooting tonight" I just nodded and Hoseok left with an umbrella.

Inside the tent it was just me and Jungkook, I don't know where the makeup artist went. Jungkook walked over to the heater and sat next to me.

Looks like my mood hasn't returned, I'm not enthusiastic when approached by him, I'm still thinking about the meeting this morning at the supermarket and it's quite annoying.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Why do you work as a fashion stylist?" I thought he didn't like to talk, he never spoke to me but now he does.

"I like to match clothes, simple but can look charming, I like to see someone from the way they dress, it makes it easier for me to recognize their personality"

"I heard from Lisa you worked with her"

"Yes, but not for long, only 2 weeks"

"If you look at the way she dresses, what do you think about her personality?" Jungkook turned to me, why does he want me to judge his girlfriend?

"She..she's very nice, I can't judge someone right away, I only work for her and don't really pay attention to how she dresses"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Actually, boyfriend and I don't have a boyfriend"

"Oh, you're gay?"

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?"

"No, I have a lot of friends who are gay and that's not a problem for me" I just nodded.

"It's been almost 3 years I've been with her, I'm very serious about my relationship with her, I want her not only as my girlfriend but can be my wife"

"Cough..cough.." Shit! Why am I suddenly choking on my own saliva? embarrassing.

"Jin, are you all right?" Jungkook held my shoulder, but I was so annoyed, I got angry when he said that.

"Yeah I'm fine"

It's okay, I'm fine, I'm really okay and huh... I'm lying.

To be continued...