Chapter 26 (Day 22)

Day 22

Seokjin POV

Tomorrow is the day of the release of Yoongi's newest song, as well as my last day to work with him, I'm very happy to be a part of that song, even though I only accompany him to work. Tomorrow there will be a press conference regarding the release of the song. The agency invited many reporters and held a party in the night, inviting several artists and idols to celebrate together.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course, thank you for helping me"

"I just accompany you to work, I don't help anything"

"But because you are beside me, I can finish my song on time"

"You have worked hard for this song Yoongi, I will continue to support you"

"I hope we can work together a little longer"

We were in his music studio, he sat in front of me and looked at me.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Thank you" He holds my hand, what is he doing? he was never like this.

"For what?"

"For the time you gave me these two weeks, I really enjoyed every day with you"

"Yoongi-"

"I know there is someone in your heart right now, but if one day that person leaves your life, may I take his place?" My eyes widened when I heard his words. Did he just confess his feelings for me?

"What do you mean?" He got up from his chair and sat beside me, why am I so nervous like this?

"Jin.." He cupped my cheek and looked at me very deeply.

"I like you" WHY? how come he can easily say this when Jungkook can't? this is not fair.

I wanted to dodge but why was my body stiff and unable to move at that time, when he brought his face closer to mine, I just wished that someone else would come in and stop him.

He closed his eyes and as I started to feel his warm breath against my face, suddenly someone knocked on his studio. Makes me breathe a sigh of relief and gulp while closing my eyes.

He opened his eyes and saw me, then got up from his chair and opened the door.

"What's wrong Daniel?"

"Namjoon asked you to his room now"

"I'll be there" He closes the door and comes back to me, but I immediately stand up and prepare to leave.

"We have to go to Namjoon's room"

"But I'm not done with you yet"

"Yoongi, I don't think I can accept your feelings, I'm sorry, but I treat you like a friend, I really support you and will always be like that" He came to me and held both of my arms.

"Am I in too much of a hurry to do that to you?"

"Yoongi.." When he wanted to kiss me, I turned my face away, I could feel his lips against my  cheeks and I tried to gently push his body.

"Yoongi, no, I can't, I'm sorry" I released his grip from my arm and left the room.

I really treat him like a friend, I never thought he would do that to me. As long as we lived together, he never even touched me. But why is he now like this?

I went to Namjoon's room first and saw Daniel was already there.

"Hey Jin, where's Yoongi?"

"He will come soon"

"Okay" Not long after that, Yoongi came in and sat beside me, after his action I became uncomfortable next to him.

"Hey Yoongi, how are you feeling? tomorrow is the release of your new song, I'm sure you are very nervous"

"Of course"

"I asked you to come here to discuss the matter of your contract."

"I want to renew the contract" Of course that took me by surprise, I immediately turned to him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Daniel's wife is pregnant, he has to accompany her until the time of birth, so I want Jin to take his place, I want him to be my assistant until Daniel's wife gives birth"

"Yoongi, but my wife is only 3 months pregnant" What? no, that means I have to be with him for the next 6 months?

"You never take a day off and always accompany me Daniel, I thank you for your loyalty to me, but now is the time for you to rest and accompany your wife, after all Jin can do all your duties, right Jin?"

No!! Even if I could do it, I don't want to! I accepted this offer just to make Jungkook jealous, it's like I'm stuck in my own game.

"Yoongi, but.. I don't think I can continue the contract"

"Why?"

"Jin, how about you give it a try first? After all, there is no offer to become a fashion stylist yet." Namjoon said

"No, Namjoon, it's okay, I just want to take a break from my work"

"Then I'll give you a week to think about my offer. Jin, it's okay, you have plenty of time to choose." Yoongi smiled at me. Why do I hate that smile, I know what you mean Yoongi and I don't want to get into your game.

To be continued...

How about this story?💖