Chapter 41 (Day 66)

Day 66

Jungkook POV

This morning I woke up with Jin holding me tightly, I could see his face clearly, it was his plump red lips that caught my attention the most. I kissed his forehead and it woke him up.

"Hmm.."

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" I hugged him tightly while stroking his back.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know but I think it's still too early, go back to sleep"

"No, you are awake so I will wake up now"

"You should rest a lot Jin"

"Ehmm.. I don't want to sleep anymore" Jin raised his head and looked at me with pouting lips.

"Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

"I am hungry"

"You are hungry? What do you want to eat?"

"Ramyeon"

"No Jin, it's not good for our baby"

"But I want ramyeon"

"If you keep snarling like that how can I reject you? okay wait here, I'll go down to the kitchen to make you ramyeon"

"I'm coming with you"

"Jin, you're here."

"I'm coming with you Jungkook" Why is he like this? he is like a kitten, adorable.

"Okay but give me a kiss first"

"But our baby doesn't want me to kiss you"

"Is that true? ohh okay then" I tried to get up and released his arms from me.

"Ahh Jungkook .." When I woke up and looked at him he was already sitting on the bed and looking at me while pouting.

"What is it?"

"I'm coming with you"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, you said you don't want to kiss me, so stay here"

"I said our baby who doesn't want me to kiss you" He mumbled while lowering his head, ohh Kim Seokjin why are you so adorable?

"Come here" He immediately lifted his head and got out of bed with a smile on his face, then hugged me.

"I love you Jungkook"

"I love you too" I kissed his forehead before going downstairs.

I think it's really still too early for breakfast, when I went downstairs I didn't see anyone there including the grandmother.

Jin and I went to the kitchen to make him ramyeon and after that I accompanied him to eat at the dinner table, watching him eat heartily made me happy.

"Is the fruit I bought for you still available?" He just nodded as he continued to eat the noodles in front of him.

I went to the fridge to get an apple and brought it to the table.

"I want banana milk"

"What?"

"Banana milk"

"I think you really are carrying my baby Jin"

"Jungkook.."

"Eat this apple, I will peel it for you"

"I don't want apple, I want banana milk"

"Baby-"