Chapter 50 (Day 690)

Day 690

A month later

Seokjin POV

Since knowing I have a heart disease, Jungkook has become more protective of me, he really forbade me to do anything alone, he even forbade me to cook and hire a maid to tidy up the apartment. I can only take care of Ryujin, I know I'm troublesome but he said it's his duty to take care of me.

After meeting his mother at that time, I felt very sad, I always got what I wanted except their blessing. But Jungkook asked me to give up and not think about their blessing. It might be easy to say but so hard to do, I can't stop blaming myself for pushing Jungkook and his parents away. Even though Jungkook always said it wasn't my fault.

"Jungkook.."

I opened the bedroom door and saw him standing on the balcony, he must not have heard me so I went over to him and hugged him from behind. His back is very comfortable to lean on. I love kissing his back from behind like this.

"What's wrong baby? do you want something?"

"Yes"

"What's that?"

"You"

"I'm here, what's wrong?"

"This morning someone from the hospital called me and said there was a suitable heart donor for me"

"What?"

"But I'm scared.." Jungkook turned around and looked at me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"What are you afraid of?"

"That means I have to do a big operation and the risk is also big, what if the operation fails?"

"Hey, don't think like that, I'm sure the operation will go well, do you know who the donor is?"

"No, that person didn't say who the donor was, if I agree with this transplant the operation will be carried out in one week"

"Jin, I will always be with you, you can definitely do it and I believe it"

"If the operation fails—"

"No, don't say that"

"Jungkook, if the operation fails, go back to your parents, take Ryujin with you, take care of her with all your breath"

"We will take care of Ryujin together, I love you Jin, I can't live alone, I need you, so you have to endure for me" Our eyes locked with each other, I could see tears in his eyes when he said that, every time the words that came out of his mouth felt so sincere that I was swept away, he made me fall in love every day.

One week later

"Jungkook, I'm so nervous, I can't do this.."

"Hey baby, you can definitely do it, it's for your health, hold on for me, for Ryujin, for Tae"

"Have you asked the doctor who the donor is?"

"Not yet, the doctor said he would say it after the operation is over"

"I have to thank that person, Jungkook."

"yes baby"

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I know, I love you and always"

"Are you ready?" The nurse who was standing beside me said

"Yes I'm ready" Slowly my hand and Jungkook's grip began to loosen and when I entered the operating room, I could feel the room was very cold and when the nurse put oxygen on my nose instantly all my vision became blurry, I heard Jungkook's voice singing in my ear, I'm sure I just hallucinating, but his voice sounded very real. His voice made me sleepy and finally closed my eyes.