Chapter 27 (Day 23)

Day 23

Seokjin POV

I'm getting ready to come to the press conference from Yoongi's new song release at the office. When I arrived, there were a lot of people and journalists who would be covering. I entered the office and headed to Yoongi's room, Daniel and Yoongi were already there and getting ready.

"I saw a lot of reporters downstairs, are you nervous?"

"Although this is not the first time for me, but I am very nervous, will you sit beside me?"

"What-"

"Please"

"Okay, I'll sit next to you" you just need to sit next to him Jin, calm down. After all there will be a lot of people, he won't do anything to you.

The time is 10 am, that means the press conference is ready to start. The three of us and Namjoon went down to the room that had been prepared for the press conference, a huge hall.

I sat next to Yoongi as he asked, seeing so many reporters in front of me made me awkward. I just lowered my head looking at the table in front of me. I don't like that atmosphere.

When Yoongi was answering some of the questions asked by the reporters, I could feel him occasionally looking at me, but I just lowered my head, until he put his hand on mine which was then on my thigh, surprising me and turning my head to look at him.

I didn't do anything at the time, because I didn't want to spoil the show, but I really wasn't comfortable with his actions, why is he showing me this attitude more and more?

The press conference ended at 1 pm and it was lunch time, he asked me to have lunch with him but of course I refused, he should know that there is a distance between us that he can't just walk away from.

When Yoongi and Daniel left for lunch, I wanted to go back to Yoongi's room and when I passed Jungkook's room, my feet stopped. I really miss him, I know his schedule is very busy and maybe that's the reason why he doesn't contact me anymore.

Is he inside? I want to meet him, just a moment. I was confused at that time, should I knock on the door and go inside or... huh I'm confused. But I decided to knock on the door.

"Come in" I heard his voice, it means he's inside, oh god why can't my heart cooperate. Calm down I know you miss him but be patient my heart!

I slowly opened the door and saw him sitting in front of the dressing table alone. I'm sure there's no one in there, only him. He looked at me in the mirror and immediately stood facing me.

"Jin"

"Hey"

"What are you doing here?"

"Am I bothering you?"

"No, we haven't seen each other for a long time."

"Yeah, did you miss me?" I walked over to him and as usual, he didn't answer my question. I know the answer so you don't have to.

I saw the clothes he was wearing at the time, it seems his new stylist doesn't understand what he likes.

"Can I tidy up your clothes?" He just nodded. I unbuttoned his shirt and straightened his collar.

"He doesn't know my taste like you"

"There's nothing wrong with the choice of clothes, you look handsome with anything" When I was tidying his clothes he held my hand, making me look at him.

"I miss you" My eyes opened wide at that time, I could feel the warmth of my cheeks, did my face resemble a tomato? since I'm sure my face is already very red, why did he say that all of a sudden? oh goddd my heart is not ready to hear it.

Our eyes just locked with each other with his hand clasped mine on his chest.

"Are you seriously saying that?"

"Yes, I'm serious"

"Jung—" I could feel his lips brush against mine. Surprised me, he kissed me? did he really kiss me? I think this is the happiest day for me. He said he missed me and now he is kissing me. I just need to hear one more sentence, please say it right now, tell me how you feel Jungkook.

He pulled my waist closer to him and deepened our kiss. I closed my eyes and started kissing him back. I love it, I really like this kiss. How can I let it go? no even I'm willing to run out of breath as long as I can still kiss him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he pushes me against the dressing table, he kisses me softly and passionately, I happily open my mouth to his tongue. I know we're both getting out of breath and he wants to break the kiss, but I don't want to, I don't want this kiss to end like that.

He broke the kiss and looked at me, his wet red lips making me want to kiss him again. Please I need that kiss again. We didn't say anything at that time, just looked at each other. Until finally we both started to bring our faces closer and kissed again, ahhh I love this scene. Whereupon he grabs my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

But a knock on the door startled us both, we stopped kissing and he broke the kiss. He cupped my cheek and rubbed it.

"Do you like it?"

"I like you Jungkook" He just smiled and the knocking sound was still heard.

"Wait" Jungkook shouted.

"I have to open the door" I just nodded and let him go and opened the door. When he opened the door I could clearly see who was outside the door, it was Yoongi. What is he doing here?

"Hey Yoongi, what's wrong?"

"Hey Jungkook, ohh Jin you're here huh? I was looking for you." I walked over to them both and stood beside Jungkook.

"I just visited him"

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook said.

"Have you accepted my song release party invitation?"

"Yeah, Hoseok already told me"

"Okay, you have to come with Lisa" Huh I forgot the snake woman is still his girlfriend.

"I'll come with Hoseok, Lisa and I have broken up" My eyes widened and turned to look at him, well it seems today is my best day.

"Why? you guys look good together" No!! of course not!

"There's something I can't tell you, I'm coming tonight"

"Alright, Jin can you come with me?"

"Yes, of course" Yoongi and I left Jungkook. Why did Yoongi have to come at the wrong time?

My phone rang indicating an incoming message. I opened it and it was from Jungkook. Ahhh we just met and he already messaged me.

FROM JK💖:
Can we do it again?

YES OF COURSE!!! You don't have to ask Jungkook, my body is always there for you! what kind of question is that.

TO JK💖:
Of course, do you like it?

FROM JK💖:
I'm waiting for it

Why didn't he say it? is it too hard to say he likes me? huh even though he dared to kiss me first that means he has accepted his feelings for me but why didn't he tell me?

To be continued...