Chapter 28 (Day 23)

Day 23

Seokjin POV

It was already 8 pm, the party started, I brought a change of clothes to wear to the party. I entered the venue with Yoongi and Daniel, there were already a lot of artists and idols who came. But I haven't seen Jungkook and Hoseok there. I can't wait to see him.

The three of us were talking with several artists there, suddenly Yoongi pulled me close by my waist. Of course it surprised me, because other people would misunderstand if they saw it. When my eyes looked ahead, I could see Jungkook was there and he saw what Yoongi did to me. My eyes widened when I saw his presence there. He just walked away, shitt he must have misunderstood.

I let go of Yoongi's hand from my waist and went after Jungkook. I looked for him everywhere but I couldn't find it. Maybe there's one place I haven't been, his room. I ran to his room and when I opened the door he was there.

"Jungkook.." I walked up to him, but he didn't look at me he just lowered his head.

"Why?"

"Jungkook, it's not what you see"

"Are you—"

"No, of course not"

"But why did you let him do that" I walked over to him and stood beside him.

"Jungkook, he did that all of a sudden, I didn't let him do that"

"Why Jin?"

"Jungkook listen to me, me and Yoongi—"

"WHY?" He screamed and looked at me, making me gasp.

"Are you jealous?" He just looked at me and so did I.

"Answer me! are you jealous? you like me Jungkook! I know it!"

"No"

"Then why are you like this? why did you kiss me? why do you want to do it again? why? give me the reason"

"Is it really that hard for you to tell me how you feel? does making me like this make you happy? You didn't give me certainty! I should be the one asking you, why Jungkook? why are you doing this?"

"Go"

"What?" My eyes started shaking and tearing up.

"Go away"

"Are you serious? after what did you do? You're telling me to just leave?" Tears could no longer be held from my eyes.

"Yes"

"Why? You're the only coward I know Jungkook, even Yoongi dared to confess his feelings to me, but you? you choose to keep lying to yourself, i hate you! After I get out of here, I hope we never meet again!"

As I turned around and headed for the door he suddenly called out to me, making me stop in my tracks.

"Is it true?"

"What?"

"Yoongi confessed his feelings for you?"

"Yeah, he even extended his contract with me, but you don't have to worry, I'll accept it and stop bothering you"

"No." When I turned around, I was surprised that he suddenly pushed me against the door.

"You can't take it"

"Why?"

"Tell me Jungkook! why?"

"Because.. because I love you" He immediately kissed my lips affectionately. I know, I know he loves me. I won't take it Jungkook, I just want you and now I got it.

It didn't take long for me to return the kiss, I could hear him locking the door behind me, but why? why am i so nervous right now.

"I love you Jin" He said that while continuing to kiss me, I'm so happy, Jungkook makes me happy so simple, just say that and you make me fly to the seventh sky.

"I love you too" I pulled his neck bringing his body closer to mine. Our kiss got deeper and hotter. His next action took me by surprise but like I said, my body was available to him.

His kiss went down to my jawline and stopped on my neck, I tilted my head to give him wider access to kiss my neck.

"Ah Jungkook.."

"I'm sorry Jin.. I'm sorry"

"For what? ah"

"Been a coward all this time"

"It's okay.. ahhh Jungkook, you make me turn on" He released his kiss from my neck and looked at me.

"I don't know what to do"

"You can enjoy my body as much as you want"

"But I've never done this with a man"

"What do you want to do with me?"

"Everything" I just smiled at his words, what's with him now? can i take him home? I don't think I can part with him from now on.

"Then make me yours now"

"I.. I'm so nervous Jin"

"It's okay, let me calm you down" I switched positions with him, I leaned his body against the door and immediately knelt in front of him.

"Jin what are you doing?"

"Keeps you calm"

"But-"

"Sshh, you can ask me to stop if you don't like it"

I slowly unbuttoned and zipped his pants, then lowered them, I could see a big bulge under his underwear. Wow I don't think I'll be able to walk for long if his dick hits my hole.

I looked at him before pulling down his underware and instantly sucking his dick in my mouth.

"Ahh fuckk..Jin" I looked at him who was closing his eyes, he seemed to enjoy what I was doing. I pumped his dick in my mouth slowly while enjoying how big and long his dick was. He put his hand over my head and pushed my head making his dick go deeper in my mouth, I could feel it in my throat.

"Fuckk..Jin i'm coming.." When he tried to pull my head I held it and let his semen fill my mouth, then swallowed it. I hope this is not a dream, because if this is a dream I'd rather live in this world.

He pulled me to stand in front of him.

"Did you like it?"

"What did you do to me Jin?"

"Blowjob?" He laughed and looked back at me.

"How should I satisfy you?" I brought my face close to his ear.

"Make me yours Jungkook"

To be continued...