Chapter 10 (Day 3)

Day 3

Seokjin POV

I woke up as usual, made breakfast for my granny and Taehyung, the three of us sat together at the dining table.

"Seokjinie, why do you look gloomy today? Is there any problem?" Granny said.

"Hm no granny, I'm fine"

"I raised you, so don't tell me you're okay when you're feeling something, tell me, I'll help you"

"Hmm.. you remember that time I asked, is it possible if a fashion stylist and an artist have a relationship?"

"Yes, then what is it?"

"That means he's in love with an artist, right hyung?" Taehyung said without looking at me, his hands just busy feeding food into his mouth.

"Is that the person who hired you?" Granny said and I couldn't help but nod.

"You mean it when you say you fell in love with him at first sight?"

"Granny, I know this sounds crazy, but when I met him I could never stop thinking about him"

"Then what is the reason for your gloomy face today?"

"But he has a girlfriend"

"Hyungg, is he straight? and you like him? I suggest you to give up before you embarrass yourself."

"Aish, we don't know if he's straight or BI, but I'm sure, I can have him"

"Jin, you can find someone better than him, he already has someone in his heart, don't ruin their relationship"

"But granny, he always looks unhappy, his manager doesn't even seem to like his girlfriend, at least I want him to know how I feel"

"Then what if he stays away from you after finding out you're gay and likes him?"

"Actually he knows I'm gay and..."

"And?" Taehyung stopped eating and looked at me, not only him, but granny also looked at me.

"He immediately talked about his girlfriend and said he intended to marry his girlfriend"

"Cough..cough.. before you even told him, he already rejected you..cough.."

Is what Taehyung said true? Has he rejected me before I even say how I feel?

But not Seokjin if i'm loses before the battle, I'm sure I can get what I want as usual. I just need to get closer to him, become someone he trusts, I will do anything for him to see me and only me.

Jungkook has several schedules, I have prepared a suitable outfit for him to wear today. I also didn't forget to bring the lip balm I promised him, even though it means no more lip balm kisses, but I'm glad he likes the same taste as me.

I arrived at the location at 10 am, Hoseok, Jungkook and the makeup artist were already there first. I went by taxi because I brought a suitcase containing the costume that Jungkook was going to wear. I have to go to the office to take orders for clothes from some boutiques.

The first shooting started at 11 am and finished at lunch. The shoot this time was a radio show, so no one saw his look, but I still gave him a simple, charming look like my trademark.

Hoseok and I were in the radio room to accompany him as usual, suddenly Hoseok nudged me with his elbow making me turn to him and raise my eyebrows.

"I want to pick up the phone first" Hoseok whispers to me and I just nod.

My eyes continued to look at Jungkook, he seemed to really enjoy every question that was asked by the radio host. He smiled, he laughed, he also often glanced at me with a smile.

Jungkook, I will prove to all humans in the world, that time does not guarantee one's happiness. I will make you much happier and I promise I will continue to make you smile like that, just for me.

Done with the interview, now it's time for Jungkook to sing the song live. A smile appeared automatically on my face, I loved hearing his voice, it was so beautiful when his voice entered my ears. Absorbs well in my heart.

After he finished singing his song, he looked at me and our eyes locked with each other. For some reason, my heart at that time was like a marathon, the beat was erratic, driving me crazy. Why can't my eyes stop looking at him? what makes it so hard for me to take my eyes off him? And why does he keep looking at me like that too?

"Has he been singing?" Hoseok why are you disturbing my concentration? I blinked my eyes quickly and turned to Hoseok beside me.

"Huh? Ah yes, he has been singing"

When I turned to Jungkook he wasn't looking at me anymore, he had returned to focus on the last question before the show ended.

That gaze means a lot to me, I still have 27 days to make you fall in love with me without me needing to tell you my feelings first, I'll make you tell me that, to tell you love me.

To be continued...