Chapter 13 (Day 3)

Day 3

Seokjin POV

After washing and cursing myself for my stupidity, I returned to the room and saw the two of them already sitting together and looking at me as I entered.

"Jin" Hoseok stood up and walked over to me

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I don't have the right to say it, I just—"

"You're right" Jungkook cut me off, Hoseok and I turned to Jungkook.

"You are right, I should be able to focus more on my work and separate my personal and work matters and you are also right Hoseok, if she loves me she should understand the risks of my work, my busy life"

I actually don't feel guilty telling him that, what I said is true, I just feel bad because I'm nobody, I'm just another person who only knew about their relationship for 3 days.

"We'd better forget about this matter, sorry I've also been presumptuous in your relationship, now we better go to the next location" Hoseok said while signaling to leave.

Jungkook nodded and we went to the next location. The road to the next location is quite far, it takes almost 45 minutes.

When we got there I was very surprised to see Lisa was there, it really was Lisa, Jungkook's girlfriend, the person they had just made a fuss about before arriving here. I didn't have a problem with her before I got to know Jungkook. But now for some reason I hate her, I'm sick of seeing her.

Jungkook walked over to Lisa and left me and Hoseok behind. He hugged Lisa tightly, in front of my eyes. Do you know what it feels like to be stabbed in the chest? I've never experienced it but I'm sure the pain is like this, maybe more than this but this is so hurt for me.

I thought it would end with a hug but they also kissed in front of my eyes, I immediately turned around with teary eyes, until Hoseok came up to me and patted my shoulder.

"Jin are you okay?" I just nodded without turning my body.

"Jin look at me"

"Hoseok, I...I need to go to the toilet for a bit, we still have plenty of time to rest right?"

I'm sure there's still plenty of time until shooting starts, I can't, I can't watch the two of them, how can it be this painful to fall in love? Not only Lisa who kissed him but Jungkook also kissed her back. That means he enjoys it.

I went away from them, didn't go to the toilet, I went somewhere, I just followed my feet until I was away from the crowd. Incidentally this last shoot was outdoors, at a tourist park in Korea. I sat on a bench there, bowed my head and tears profusely broke the silence of the night.

"You can do it Jin, you can do it, please you can do it" I muttered as I continued to cry. What medicine can cure this heartache?

After 15 minutes alone, I returned to their tent, like outdoor shooting in general, we were given a large tent to rest. When I entered, I saw Hoseok and Jungkook, without Lisa.

I didn't even look at Jungkook, I took the clothes in the suitcase and chose the appropriate accessories for him, then put them near the dressing table and then I approached Hoseok.

"Hoseok, tell Jungkook, he can change clothes, I've hung his clothes there"

"Jin.. are you crying? your eyes... your eyes are puffy" Hoseok holds my hand.

"Is it because Lisa is here? I don't know why she's here it seems she has work here—"

"It's okay, tell Jungkook, I'll be waiting outside" I smiled with teary eyes.

If chasing you hurts me more, then I will let you go, Lisa and I are not an option and will never be an option for you Jungkook, only until here it turns out that I am able to run. Seeing you do that in front of me was not enough to make me strong to accept the reality.

To be continued...