Chapter 2

After signing the contract, Jin and Jungkook left Namjoon's room, Jungkook walked in front of Jin while looking at his phone, Jungkook was busy replying messages from someone with a smile on his face.

"Jungkook, wait" Jin called Jungkook, made his steps stop and looked back.

"What is it?"

"Are you free today? Would you like to have coffee with me?" Jin said with a smile on his face.

"Hmm sorry, but I can't, I have an appointment with someone and i have to go now"

"Ohh, it's okay, maybe next time" Jin's smile slowly disappeared from his face, when Jungkook left him.

Jin went home, because that day he had no other work, there were no artists besides Jungkook and today Jungkook didn't have any activities so Jin decided to go back to his house.

"Hi granny, where's Tae?" Jin kissed his grandmother's cheek who was sitting on the terrace while enjoying a cup of hot tea.

"Tae went out with Jimin, why are you home already? Don't you have much work?"

"Huh, today I just came to the office to make a contract with a new artist"

"Granny.." Jin adjusted his seat.

"Yes"

"Is it possible for a fashion stylist like me to have a relationship with an artist?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"Grannyy, please just answer my question"

"Of course you can, love is from here." Grandma Jin pointed at her chest.

"Why? Do you like someone?" Jin nodded.

"he's a new singer at my agency, I was asked to be his fashion stylist and today I met him for the first time, I fell in love with him at first sight granny, what should I do? My heart was beating wildly, when I saw his face, I knew he would be mine, but he didn't seem to respond well to me." Jin just pouted in front of his grandmother.

"You guys just met today, love comes because you're used to Jin, you also can't say you love him in just a day, enjoy time with him then you can decide how you feel about him later"

"No granny, I really believe I love him, I can imagine my life with him even just by looking at his eyes, I can also feel the destruction if my life is not with him"

"You are starting to be childish Jin, you are 22 years old, it's time to think like an adult, take care of what you have and let go if it's not yours"

"But I want him to be mine and I will keep him from becoming someone else's"

"What if he already belongs to someone else?" Jin then remembered when Jungkook rejected his offer to have coffee together earlier, he said he had an appointment with someone and left in a hurry.

"If that's true, I'll still fight for him until he's mine, before they get married there will be plenty of opportunities for me right?" his grandmother could only shake her head in disbelief at her stubborn grandson.

[TIME SKIP]

It was 6 pm, Jin had just finished cooking dinner and he heard the door open indicating that Taehyung was back.

"Hey hyung" Taehyung walked over to Jin and hugged him.

"Hey, where are you guys from?"

"Cinema"

"Are there any good movies?"

"No, I went to watch because Jimin forced me"

"What movie did you watch?"

"Romantic and lots of bed scenes in it, ewhh I'm so sick of watching movies of that genre" Jin laughed hearing his brother's story.

"I forgot, you guys have been friends for a long time, huh, he's your elementary school friend right?" Taehyung nodded.

"Hyung isn't thinking the same thing as granny is he?"

"What is granny thinking?"

"She said Jimin likes me"

"Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought that, it turns out that Granny was thinking the same thing"

"Hyungg..." Taehyung smirked in front of Jin.

"Take a shower first, after that we have dinner together" Jin pecked Taehyung's forehead before his brother went to his room.

To be continued...