Chapter 15 (Day 3)

Day 3

Seokjin POV

It was already 9 pm, shooting was over, Jungkook had also changed clothes and I had removed the makeup on his face.

Lisa finished shooting first and she was in the tent, of course to accompany her boyfriend and I'm getting ready to go home.

"Hoseok, I'm going home first, thank you for today" I hugged Hoseok before leaving the tent without greeting Jungkook and Lisa who were sitting together.

I came out with my suitcase in my hand, I headed to the main road to wait for a taxi, but someone called me. I stopped and a smile appeared on my face, I didn't want to turn around until he tapped me on the shoulder.

"Jin" Gotchaa! I turned around and looked at him, did he run after me? why is he sweating?

"What is it?"

"Are you sure you're going home alone?" I just nodded.

"But you brought a lot of stuff"

"It's okay, Lisa must be waiting for you, you said you don't want any more drama in your relationship right?"

"Are you sure?" I nodded again.

"Then call Hoseok when you get home"

"I'll call you both" I smiled at him, come on Jungkook I know you care about me, you're just trying to cover it up.

Jungkook returned to the tent and I was back waiting for the taxi. When I got home I saw Taehyung was still in front of the TV alone.

"Hyungg.." He immediately ran like a child to me and hugged me.

"Hyungg, how was your work today? You've been out all day, you must be tired."

"Yes, I'm very tired, doesn't my brother want to massage me?"

"Of course I want to, sit down, I will massage your feet hyung"

I sat on a chair and Taehyung sat down on the fur rug massaging my feet.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"What about that person you like?"

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm he's the artist that Jimin is talking about, he really likes him"

"Jimin? does he like Jungkook?"

"Yeah, he always talks about Jungkook and listens to his songs, I'm not saying you work with him or he can go crazy"

"Tae.."

"Hmm?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Why should I be jealous?"

"People are usually jealous because they loves"

"Hyungggg, stop talking nonsense, I consider him my friend, if I love him maybe it's like I love you hyung"

"Aren't you jealous I like Jungkook?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Why?"

"because you have your own life hyung, I can't always be by your side"

"Tae, you're an adult, I'm sure you understand why I ask that, love is sometimes complicated, we find it difficult to realize it and only feel when that person is no longer in our lives, so don't let that happen and you just realize that you need him in your life"

"Hyunggg.."

"Thanks for the massage, I will rest in my room, go to sleep and meet him tomorrow" I kissed Taehyung's forehead before going to my room.

I lay down and took my phone, I thought not to call both of them. So I put my phone back down and rushed to take a shower, I was so tired and wanted to close my eyes on my soft mattress and the warmth of my blanket.

When I lay down on the bed and covered myself with a blanket, suddenly a sound message came from my phone. I picked it up and saw whose message it was, but a smile appeared on my face again.

FROM JK 💖 :
Are you home already? Hoseok said you haven't contacted him

Are you worried about me Jungkook? then I will keep worrying about you so that you always message me.

I didn't reply to the message and chose to sleep, Jungkook I want you to come to me by yourself, I'm sure you want me too

To be continued...