Chapter 40 (Day 65)

Day 65

Seokjin POV

I was so scared when I saw the blood wouldn't stop flowing between my legs. Jungkook kept holding my hand all the way to the hospital, I wasn't thinking about anything but my baby. I don't want anything bad to happen.

After arriving at the hospital and the doctor examining my womb, he said if the bleeding that occurred was not something that harmed my baby, my baby's condition was fine, it's just that the young age of the womb made me weaker. I'm so thankful that my baby is fine.

The doctor asked me to do bed rest and not do activities that require me to move a lot or walk until my womb is strong enough. When the IV and vitamins were given to me the doctor allowed me to go home and while in the car I just looked out the window beside me, stroking my stomach.

"Hey baby, what are you thinking?"

"You have to meet your parents Jungkook"

"Jin don't talk about them now, I want to focus on you and our baby"

"But Jungkook—" I turned to him

"Jin.. I'll meet them but let me take care of you now, don't think about anything else but your health and our baby okay?"

"Okay"

"I'm sorry baby, I know their words hurt you, they shouldn't treat you like that"

"It's okay Jungkook, I understand, I think every parent would want the best for their children, including your parents. I don't blame them for what they do to me, it's okay" Jungkook took my hand and kissed it, then I brought his hand to me and kissed it too.

When I got home, he escorted me up to my room and helped me lay on the bed.

"Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

"Come here, lie down with me." He smiled and climbed into bed to lie down beside me.

"Come here" He pulls me to lean on his arm.

"I love your scent"

"I love you"

"Jungkook..I'm serious"

"I'm serious too"

"May my hand go inside your shirt?" I lifted my head to look at him.

"I don't think you need to ask my permission for that Jin, do it" I put my hand into his shirt to feel the warmth of his body, ahhh I love it, somehow I'm very comfortable like this.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Do you want to stay here?"

"Yes baby, I will stay to accompany you"

"Then I want to sleep"

"I love you baby"

"I love you Jungkook"

"I prefer another name"

"I love you daddy" He kissed my forehead before I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.

I woke up from my sleep because I wanted to go to the bathroom, but when my eyes opened I didn't see Jungkook beside me, where did he go?

"Jungkook.." I sat on the bed and called out to him but I didn't hear any answer, but when I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom I heard the sound of running water, is he taking a shower in the middle of the night like this?

"Jungkook, are you in there?" I knocked on the bathroom door

"yes baby"

I started to take off all my clothes and opened the bathroom door. Instantly Jungkook who was standing under the shower turned to me with wide eyes.

"Jin.."

"May I join?"

"Come here babe" When I walked up to him and felt the warm water running over my head with his hands hugging me from behind and his lips brushing my shoulder.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Why are you showering so late?"

"I'm thinking about a lot of things Jin, I usually do it when I'm alone" I turned my body to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Jungkook I'm here for you, tell me whatever is bothering you, I want you to share everything with me, not only happy stories but sad things or painful things that you are feeling you can share with me"

"Thank you baby, I love you so much"

"I love you Jungkook, we love you" I pulled his neck and kissed his lips. Kissing in the rain is the most romantic scene in the movie, because it's not raining outside so I can only give a kiss scene under the shower, just as romantic if you imagine it.

After showering and going back to bed, he hugged me from behind and I pulled his hand to be my pillow.

"You have to meet your parents tomorrow"

"Jin, I will meet them but not tomorrow"

"Jungkook, you should apologize to them"

"Those who should apologize to you"

"We will soon become parents Jungkook, come meet them, listen to what they want, please"

"Huh fine, I did this only because you asked for it and if they are still against our relationship, I will never go back to them"

"No Jungkook.."

"Jin.."

"Okay, okay fine" I kissed his hand and went back to sleep.

To be continued...

Please tell me, how about this story? 💖