Chapter 38 (Day 60)

Day 60

Seokjin POV

Slowly my eyes opened and saw I was no longer in Jungkook's room, that means I was no longer in the office. I saw the IV in my hand and Jungkook was beside me with his head down. I put my hand on his head and rubbed it, startled him and raised his head to look at me, I could clearly see his eyes were red and puffy.

"Hey Jungkook, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Jin, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He held my hand and kissed it while crying.

"It's not your fault Jungkook"

"It's my fault, I should beside you, I should be there when you need me"

"I know you're busy-"

"No Jin, you're pregnant and I'm not there for you, I'm so useless" Ahh the doctor must have said that when he brought me here.

"That should have come from my mouth, I should have told you this happy news"

"Jin.."

"Jungkook, I'm fine, where's Yoongi? You didn't hit him again did you?"

"No, he's at the office, I brought you here" I suddenly realized something.

"Wait.. you can't be here Jungkook, what if—"

"Doctors and nurses already know I'm the father of your baby Jin"

"No..no.. Jungkook..no"

"Jin! I don't care about my career anymore, I just want to be with you, I don't care if they hate me because I'm gay, I don't care! now you are pregnant with my baby and I must be by your side, they must know you are mine Jin"

"Jungkook..no" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Yes and this is my choice Jin"

But he will be holding a concert soon, if everyone finds out about this relationship, how will the concert be?

After almost 2 hours I was in the hospital, Jungkook didn't leave me at all, he continued to hold my hand.

"Jungkook, can we go home? I'm fine"

"We will be home soon"

"I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"Has troubled you"

"Jin, I love you, I asked you to get pregnant and you gave it to me, so I have to take good care of what you've given me"

"Aren't you embarrassed that everyone will make fun of you?"

"No, why should I be ashamed? Hoseok once said that in the past I chose Lisa over you, he said I gave up gems for useless stones and now I got those gems back, why am I embarrassed after I managed to get a beautiful gem like you Jin"

"I'm nothing Jungkook"

"You are special to me Jin"

"Why are you this sweet to me?"

"Because it's you, I can be overreacting if it's about you"

"I love you"

"I love you" He kissed my forehead then rubbed my cheek.

After the doctor let me go home, Jungkook helped me walk by putting his arm around my shoulder, I was a little uncomfortable because many people were watching us and not many of them were seen whispering to each other.

"Jungkook.."

"No, I know you want me to let you go right? No, I would never do that."

"But many are watching us, I can walk alone anyway"

"As long as there is me beside you why do you have to walk alone"

"Jungkook-"

"Jin, stop arguing with me, you shouldn't be stressed so don't think about anything, think about your health and our baby" He kissed my cheek in front of many people making my eyes widen.

"Jungkook.." He just smiled.

When I got home, he walked me in to meet Tae and my grandmother. He wanted to tell them this happy news with his own mouth and yes as expected they were both very happy to hear it.

What happiness is this again? saw the three of them in front of me smiling with happy faces and grateful words that I heard from their mouths.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?"

"I want to, but if I stay here I won't to practice tomorrow, I promise after i'm done I'll come straight here, to meet my two babies"

"Two? are the babies twins?"

"This and this" He points to my stomach and to my nose, making me blush.

"Jungkookkk.."

"Then I'll go home first, I'll call you when I get home, I love you" He kissed me both my cheeks, my forehead, my lips and now he's also kissing my belly.

"I love you daddy"

"Jin.."

"What? It's our baby talking, not me."

"No, I love hearing your mouth say that word"

"What word?"

"What you mentioned earlier"

"What?"

"Jin don't tease me"

"I'm not teasing you"

"Say it one more time before I go"

"No"

"Jin"

"I said no"

"Please, I want to hear it again"

"I love you"

"Not the word"

"Daddy?" He just looked at my face with a smile, I cupped his cheek and stroked it gently.

"I love you daddy"

"I hope the concert ends soon Jin, I can't wait to hear that word while watching you naked with me on top of you"

"Jungkook, stop it" I just chuckled at his words.

"Wait for me okay?"

"Okay" He kissed my forehead before actually leaving.

I'm one of those people who doesn't believe that love can make people like this, but now that I'm made to believe by the people I love, you must remember the beginning of this story, right? where I really want him to be mine and at the same time he still wants someone else, I don't think the end will be like this, I think my struggle will end when he chooses Lisa and stops contacting me and by force maybe I should accept Yoongi or find a new target. But I was wrong, the person I love actually loves me more than I thought. He gives his all when he loves someone. He made that person the luckiest person in the world. He treats me like I'm the only one for him. How lucky am I?

To be continued...