Chapter 4 (Day 1)

Day 1

Seokjin POV

While waiting for them to come back, I opened my Instagram and looked for Lisa's account, I wanted to see what was uploaded there. She must have uploaded a lot of photos of her boyfriend, she must have wanted to show off to everyone that she has a boyfriend as handsome and sexy as Jungkook.

When I open his account, his account is private, do I have to follow her just to see what she uploads? No, why are you following her Jin, I'd better find Jungkook's account.

And it's not private, so I can see the photos he uploaded, I think I'll find a lot of photos of the two of them, but all I see are landscape photos and paintings, it seems he only uploads something related to art, meaning I fall into that category . My face is like a greek god, so perfect. If I were his boyfriend, he would definitely post my picture on his Instagram.

Why are they taking so long? I'm tired of waiting here, I should go there so I can see him. Should I go there now? seems like a great idea.

But when I opened the door, I was very surprised to see him in front of me. I really died this time, I even held my breath by myself, my body and his body are very close, I can only swallow my saliva other than that my whole body can't move, even my eyes are almost sore from not blinking.

Come back to your body Jin, don't die now, it's not time yet.

"I'm sorry.." Jungkook said.

"No, it's okay, I'm just surprised, is the show over?"

I shifted my body so they could enter, then closed the door behind them.

"Yeah, the interview was really boring." Jungkook slumped onto the sofa and closed his eyes.

"Hoseok, the next show starts at 2 pm, so we can have lunch here before leaving, I'll order food, what do you want?"

"Ask him, he is always picky about food"

He has never tried my cooking, anyone who tries my cooking will surely fall in love, maybe I should bring lunch for him next time.

I walked over to Jungkook and stood beside the sofa.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"What do you want for lunch? I'll order it for us." His eyes suddenly opened when I mentioned the food, is he the same as me? is he a foodie like me? if it's true, that means destiny did bring you to me Jungkook!

"I want Jjajangmyeon" He sat on the sofa and raised his head to look at me.

"Okay, Hoseok do you want Jjajangmyeon too?" Hoseok just nodded.

I immediately opened my phone to call my favorite Jjajangmyeon restaurant, he must try it, he must like it, we must have the same taste.

After ordering I sat in front of Jungkook. He was still focused on his phone, until the sound of an incoming call was heard. He immediately picked it up and walked out of the room.

Why did he have to call outside? I also want to hear what they have to say.

"That girl is getting more and more annoying" Hoseok says, making my curiosity pique.

"Who's the girl? what do you mean Lisa?"

"Yes, she always calls Jungkook at the wrong time, if Jungkook doesn't pick up the phone she will be angry and tell Jungkook to meet her, Jungkook is like going out with a child" I can tell from the tone of his voice, Hoseok must really dislike that girl, Hoseok I be on your team.

"How long have they been dating?"

"Almost 3 years" My eyes widened, 3 years Jungkook had to face that annoying girl? poor my Jungkook.

"I heard you worked with her too" Hoseok says and sits down across from me.

"Yes, but not for long, only 2 weeks"

"I hope we can work for a long time Jin, I'm happy with the way you work, the outfit you gave him amazed everyone on set, simple but enough to make Jungkook stand out"

"It just so happens that we have the same fashion sense, I also don't like anything complicated, so I just need to adjust it to the show"

Not long after that Jungkook returned to the room with a slightly annoyed face, why he never looks cheerful, even though he has a good career, a lot of fans, a caring manager, a handsome fashion stylist, ahh I forgot, unfortunately he has a girlfriend who annoying, maybe that's the cause.

'Knock..knock..'

"Ah it must be our food, let me go out"

"No, just let me, let me pay for it, you work with us so don't spend money on food" Hoseok said and left the room.

It's just me and Jungkook in the room, why is the atmosphere so awkward? why is the room suddenly silent, does he not want to talk to me? does he not like to talk? Okay, I'll start talking first.

"Wow Jin, looks like you chose the right restaurant" Good Hoseok, I was just about to open my mouth and you came in with a big plastic bag in your hand.

"Why?"

"I can guess this Jjajangmyeon must be delicious just by smelling it"

"I bought it at my favorite restaurant, I hope you like it too" Hoseok put the plastic bag on the table and I started to open it.

"Jungkook, this is for me" He just took it and smiled.

At least let out your sweet voice Jungkook, saying 'thank you' will be much better in my ears.

To be continued...