🦋Extra🦋

At the Apartment

Taehyung POV

"Taeee.. please help me for a second, I can't reach the cereal box"

"I'm coming" I gave the doll to Ryujin who was playing in the living room and headed to the kitchen to help Jimin.

"Where's the cereal box?"

"There, my hand can't reach it"

"I'll take it" Just as he was about to get off the chair, he accidentally slipped and fell into my arms. Our faces were so close, I could even feel his breath. My heart felt like it was going to explode when I looked at him this close.

"Taee—" Before he finished saying anything to me, I brushed his lips with mine, I know he was surprised by my actions but not long after I could feel his lips moving along with mine, he kissed me back? that means he reciprocated my feelings.

I pulled my kiss and helped he stand up properly, we just stared at each other then with his cheeks turning pink, so adorable.

"Jimin, I'm sorry"

"Sorry? do you regret kissing me?"

"No that's not what I meant.." I lowered my head and he came over to me, then lifted my chin to look at him.

"Then what do you mean?"

"Jimin.."

"Hmm"

"I think I like you"

"You think?"

"Oh shit, I'm so nervous, trust me Jimin" I saw him chuckle.

"Say it slowly, I'll wait for it" Jimin crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"I.."

"You?"

"I like you" He immediately smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Finally, did I have to wait all this time for you to say that Tae?"

"What?" I pulled my body away from him.

"I like you too Tae, I spend a lot of time accompanying you, because I like you, I was waiting for you to say it, but you just keep accusing me of liking other men"

"Why didn't you say it first?"

"Since you don't seem to like me, I don't want to lose you if I say so first"

"But how do you know if you don't ask me?"

"It was my fault, but now that you say it, does it still matter?"

"No, so do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Are we going to end up like Jin hyung and Jungkook hyung?"

"What do you mean?"

"Married and have a child?"

"Of course! we will have many children"

"Then I want to be your boyfriend"

I immediately grabbed him by his neck and kissed him, it's all because of Jin hyung, if he didn't tell me to kiss Jimin, maybe right now I'm just being a coward and missing out on opportunities in my life.