Chapter 31 (Day 24)

Day 24

Jungkook POV

After dropping Jin off at his house, I went straight to the office to see Hoseok. I didn't notice anything strange when I came to the office, but when I walked into my room, Hoseok immediately shouted at me.

"YHAA!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

"What?"

"What? Are you crazy? I bet you haven't seen today's news! You made headlines for hitting Yoongi in the face last night! what happened?"

"How could that be? Wasn't there a reporter at the party last night?"

"If you ask me then who do I ask? what made you hit him? Luckily he was drunk last night, so he didn't report you to the police."

"I want to see the news" Hoseok handed the phone to me and I'm thankful that Jin's face wasn't there.

"Tell me what really happened? since last night you always left without saying anything to me"

"Nothing happened, it was just a misunderstanding, I didn't hit him"

"Jungkook, I saw his face this morning and obviously a punch landed on his cheek"

"Hoseok, if he doesn't report me to the police, it means there's no problem, right?"

"But it's a problem for your next promotion, some media canceled the contract with you"

"Then?"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BRAIN JEON JUNGKOOK?"

"Stop yelling at me Hoseok!"

"I don't know how to deal with you right now, there's no promotion today so you can go home and have fun with your girlfriend!"

"Hoseok I told you I've broken up with Lisa"

"Yeah you say it often and suddenly I see that girl is hanging with you"

"That will never happen again"

"What's the matter with you Jeon?"

"If the business is finished I can go home right?"

"Wait! tell me, what's wrong with you? as long as you were with Lisa you always wanted to make your album promotion successful to make Lisa proud of you, but now you look different, tell me what changed your mind?"

"I don't know, now I don't care about my career anymore, I'm sure if my fans really like my song, they will understand about whatever will happen in my life"

"Wait, why should they understand? what do you really want to say Jungkook?"

"Hoseok, I've found my happiness now"

"What? wait" I left him alone there, I left with a smile on my face, I called Jin, while walking down to my car.

"Hello"

"How-"

"I'm going to your house now"

"What?"

"Wait for me"

"But Jungkook-"

"I love you baby"

I hung up the phone before he answered my words, I don't care about my career, if my career will be ruined because I'm gay then I'm willing to leave my career for Jin. I have to live happily, and my happiness with him.

I reached his house and rang the bell. I was so nervous at that time. I don't know why I'm nervous but I just want to see him, I want to kiss him, I want to hug him.. until the door opens and he appears in front of me.