3. Slytherin Common Room😘💋

(Sierras Pov)
Pansy took me to the Slytherin common room and there they sat. Draco, Mattheo, Blaise, Lorenzo, and Theo.  

"Took you long enough." Said Blaise.
"Oh pipe down." Pansy replied.
Pansy ran up to him and sat in his lap.

"When are you guys going to have the party." She asked.
"Tomorrow night." Said Mattheo.
"Is there anything specific I need to wear?" I ask.
"Anything you want just don't show up in sweats or something." Says Draco.
"She'll probably look just as good in sweats as she does in that skirt." Said Lorenzo looking me up and down.

Draco immediately grabbed my waist and pulled my skirt down.
"Don't be such a skank." Says Draco.
Funny coming from him.

His hands on me immediately caused me to go red. I was very untouched.

And his hands fit perfectly around my waist which was nice.

"Sierra why don't I take you to the party as my date." Says Draco

"Don't be so possessive, why don't I take you instead?" Says Mattheo.

Pansy was right.

"Let's play a game." Said Lorenzo.
"We'll blindfold you and you have to kiss each of us. The best kisser will be your date."

"What if she doesn't want a date." Said Pansy.
"No this seems interesting I wanna do it."

If I want action I have to start somewhere.

I've already had my first kiss but it was nothing special. Just some dumb truth or dare game I played as a child.

Mattheo stands up and takes off his tie. He then wraps it around my head and ties a knot.
His hands were bigger then Draco's and also veiny.

"Here comes the first kiss." Says Pansy.

(Lorenzo's kiss)
The first kiss was quite gentle his lips were very soft and he went at my pace. He slipped in a bit of tongue but not too much. He placed one hand on my cheek guiding my face, and the other around my waist pulling me in.

(Theos kiss)
This next kiss went a bit faster and was more sloppy. He almost used too much tongue. He placed both hands on my waist and lifted me up. My legs wrapped around him and I placed my arms around his neck.

(Draco's kiss)
He started by grabbing my face with both of his hands. His tongue slipped in and out and his pace stayed constant. He then put one hand around my neck and the other on my ass.
He leaned into me and I felt like I was losing balance, except he held me in place. He then fastened the pace and got a bit rougher.
Then I felt him being pulled away.

(Mattheos kiss)
This last kiss didn't give me much time to adjust. He immediately grabbed my neck with both hands and roughly put his lips against mine. Although I didn't mind because it was a good kiss. His pace was quite fast but I could keep up. He then stopped kissing me and lowered his mouth down to my neck. I felt hickeys forming and just as I was about to get into it I felt him being tugged off of me.

I can guess who the last two kisses were I just didn't know who's was who's.

"Who's kiss do you fancy?" Said Lorenzo.
"The last one. Whoever it was kinda left me hanging and I want more."

I see Draco's eyes roll and he sat back down,
I know exactly who the last kiss was.
Mattheo pulls me in his lap and whispers into my ear.

"Don't worry I'll finish you off tomorrow if you know what I mean." He gives me a smirk and places another kiss on my cheek.

"Bullshit you pulled me away Riddle, I wasn't fucking done with her yet."
"Clearly she was done with you Malfoy."