28. Gryffindor Party 🦁❤️

(Sierras Pov)
It's been over 2 weeks, me and Pansy haven't gotten letters from anyone. School without them has been quite boring, but on the bright side I can talk to whoever I want, without Draco breathing down my neck.

I've gotten closer with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Luna. Which Pansy isn't too pleased about, but she'll always be my number one.

"There's a party today in the Gryffindor common room." Said Ron.
"You should come, all houses are invited."
"Maybe I will, it's exactly what I need to get my mind off of Mattheo and Draco."

"I think you should just completely forget about them." Said Harry.
"You know I can't do that."
"You can invite Pansy." Said Luna.

Lunas a very interesting girl and she let me in on a little secret that shocked me.
Her and Blaise had a secret fling in year 5. And apparently they never ended up dating because they were "too different."

But I think that's adorable.
Here's the catch, and I couldn't believe this myself.

Blaise was the one who took her virginity in year 5.
I know, who would have thought.

Classes go by as usual and now I'm back in my dorm.

"Pansy guess what. We got invited to a Gryffindor party!"
"Sie your not seriously considering going right?"
"What why?"
"Their Gryffindors, no offense but that seems like the lamest party ever.

They probably have no drinks, shit music, and no games, the thought of it bores me."
"All houses are invited though."
"You know what fine, what do we have better to do?" Said Pansy.

It was now time to get ready but I have no idea what to wear.
I go into my closet and pick out a cream coloured dress.

I do my makeup like usual and leave my hair down. Of course I put on the ring and earrings Draco gave me. And the ring Mattheo gave me. I found a pair of matching heels and put them on. Finally I spray a bit of perfume and I'm done.

Sierras Ouffit

"You almost ready Pans?""Yesss, cominggg, you go for now

"Yesss, cominggg, you go for now."
I walked to the Gryffindor common room but there was a problem.
I didn't know the password.

"Need help getting in?" I heard a voice say.
I turn around and see ginger twins.
"Yes please." I said back smiling.
"I'm Fred and this is George." They take their hands out and I shake them. Fred murmured some words under his breath and the door opened.

"Can't give away the secret just yet." He said with a wink. We walk in and head to the food.

"Are you the girl who hangs out with Draco and his gang?" Asked George.
"Ya why?" I reply.
"Let's just say your real gutsy for that." Replies Fred.
"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I said.
"Other then Pansy no other girls lasted in that friend group." Said George.
"Why not?"
"Either their hearts been broken, they couldn't take all the arguing or they just felt like they had too many issues."