27. The Dark Mark ☠️

(Draco's Pov)
A Week Later
9:30am.
In 30 minutes my life will never be the same. I'll officially be on the dark side. Do I wanna be on the dark side, no. Do I want my dad to be proud of me.
Debatable.

I brush my teeth, take a shower and get ready. I put on a spray of cologne and head downstairs.

9:45am
My mother has already prepared breakfast and the rest of the guys are digging in, but I can't even think of eating.

"Eat some pancakes darling." Said my mom.
"No thanks Ill feel sick."
"Okay." She softly said.

My moms voice wasn't always soft like that. She used to be much happier but my dad dulled her down.

"If I were you I would eat. The second you get the mark you'll feel drained." Said Mattheo.
"How do you know that?"

"I've been told." He says. I grab a pancake and thank him for telling me.

9:50am
We put our dishes in the sink and wait to be called.

Me and the boys are sitting on the sofas. No ones talking. Everyone's legs are shaking and thumbs are twiddling.
Anything to distract us.

(Mattheos Pov)
9:55am
This week has been the roughest week of my life. First finding out my father killed my mother. All this time I was waiting to see her. The cold hard truth was that she was dead.

And then finding out I was a horcrux. I'll end up like my mother, I know it.
And if Harry and his twats find out I'm a horcrux they'll try to kill me.
Becoming a death-eater is the only way to protect myself.

10:00am
"Draco. Bring yourself and your friends down." Said Lucius. We all stand up and head to the dungeons.

We enter a room and theres rows of seats lined up with my dad at the front. We all sit down next to our parents except me.
This is it, it's time.

"Silence." Said my dad and with that everyone stopped talking.

"You know the responsibilities that will be put upon you after today. You will forever be loyal to me and the death eaters. Failure to do so will lead to death. After the placement of the dark mark you will get an hour to re-energize. Then we will start training on some of the different spells you may come across while fighting.
You will also practice these spells with professor Snape when returning back to Hogwarts.

"Mattheo, come. Being my son you will go first." I stand up and walk over sitting next to him. He pulls out his wand murmuring an incantation. He then places his wand against my skin and it starts.

All of the sudden this wave of pain struck me.
I wince a bit.
But the pain got worse and worse.
"Shit shit shit. I started struggling to stay still and groaned.

"God it hurts, it hurts so bad." I say rocking myself back and forth.
He gets towards the center and the most excruciating pain I've ever felt hits me.

"FUCK." I yell. I couldn't keep it in as much as I tried. I felt myself running out of breath and start heavily breathing in between groans.
The pain didn't just hit my arm, it spread throughout my body.
"STOP STOP STOP." I yell but he doesn't. I try pulling my arm away but two other death eaters hold me back.
"OK THATS ENOUGH IT HURTS PLEASE DAD STOP." I tightly shut my eyes and try breathing through the pain but I can't.

I use all my remaining strength to try to break loose but I can't.
I start yelling in pain afraid to open my eyes.
"I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying."
I repeated in tears. My voice shook as I spoke and I swear all my organs stopped functioning.
I felt coldness rush over me and I think I stopped breathing for a bit.
"Is it over, please let it be over." I say. I don't have the energy to yell any more.
I wanna die, I would rather die.
Finally I feel my dads wand leave my skin and the two deatheaters let me go.
I immediately fall out of the chair onto my back. I try to stand but I can't. The pain lessened but I couldn't move.
I let out a deep breath and finally felt relief. The pain stops but my arm remains sore.

"Who's next. Said my dad as two death eaters carried me back to my chair. He didn't care about the pain I felt.
Not even a little bit.
I lean back in my chair and tightly hold my arm still trying to catch my breath.

(Draco's Pov)
I've never been this scared in my life. I've experienced pain before but by the looks of that this is gonna be different.
Watching Mattheo go through that hurt me.
I wouldn't wish that on him ever.
Even if he was taking Sierra from me.
I wouldn't even wish that on Potter.

"Draco will go next." Said my father.
Fuck.

I stand up to walk and wobble with each step. My mom walked with me and grabbed my arm to stable me. I sat down on the chair.

Voldemort said the incantation and started. I wasn't ready. This isn't something you can ever prepare for.

"Mmm." I groan almost immediately. My mom sits on her knees in front of me, holding me back. The pain starts worsening. I start wincing but my mom keeps holding me.
All of the sudden a feeling I've never felt before hits me.

"AHHH." I yell and feel tears form. I start breathing really fast and my whole body tenses.
"STOP, STOP." I yell. I try standing up and accidentally knock my mom over. My dad and roughly shoves me back into the chair.
I start groaning louder then I've ever groaned.

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE, PLEASE." I look at my mom and see her crying. Seeing that mixed with the pain makes me cry.

"I can't do it, please make it stop, mother please." I say sobbing as I look her in the eyes. I've never felt so vulnerable in my life.

"Lucius numb his pain, please he's just a boy." My mom says sobbing.

"Narcissa the point is to test his loyalty."

"Father please, do something I beg you I swear I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want." I said.
I've never begged like this before, especially to my father.
I screamed in pain into my mom. And held onto her arm as tight as possible.

"I know darling, I know. Your almost done okay, your doing so good darling."

I kept crying and crying until finally he was done. I don't do well with pain.

Mattheo definitely took it better then I did.
The pain stopped and I could relax. I was still heavily breathing. My mom wiped my tears and gave me a hug. I dug my head into her shoulders and quietly cried.
"That's it, your done my dear."
My parents went on each side of me and walked me back to my chair.

(Mattheos Pov)
That was fucking painful to watch. Never would I have thought I would feel this bad for Draco Malfoy.

The way he cried felt like a knife cut through my heart.

Draco has an extremely low pain tolerance which we've always known but that was different. The way he yelled and sobbed hurt me.
In fact as I look around Lorenzo, Theo, and Blaise were all in tears too.

Even though there's been times I've wanted Draco dead I would rather take my own life then have to watch that again.

The rest of the guys went and had similar experiences to me and Draco.

But it was finally over. Our parents walked us to the living room and left us there alone.

No one talked, no one needed to talk.