25. Malfoy Manor 🏢

(Draco's Pov)
We apparated to my house. My mother was immediately there to greet me.

"Ohhhh come here darling." She says.
My mom pulls me in for a hug and I take it in.

"Let go of the boy affection like that will weaken him."

My Father.
The man I dreaded to see the most.

"Oh come on Lucius, it's just a hug,"
"Narcissa." He replied angrily. And that was all it took. She let me go.

"Draco come, we have loads to talk about." I follow my father into the dining room.

(Lorenzo's Pov)
Witnessing that sucked but it's nothing any of us weren't used to.

"Come boys let me make you some tea, sit in the living room for now." Said Narcissa.

She's the only adult here that'll keep us sane and we all know it.
"Let me help Mrs. Malfoy." I say as I follow her to the kitchen. 

Narcissa was my aunt but she acted like a second mother to me. I grew very close to her considering the amount of time I've spent in the manor. It boggles my mind how my mom and her were sisters. It's like the genes split perfectly. My mother was deranged and Draco's wasn't.

(Mattheos Pov)
I've always been jealous of how big Draco's house was and how lovely his mother was. We enter the grand living room.

Four big couches with a table in the center and a fireplace below the tv. Although the house was big it never really felt like a home. The dark interior and coldness was the reason.

(Theos Pov)
I've always felt nervous in this house. Something bad always happens and we never know when.

"Are you guys ready." Asks Blaise.
Mattheo shakes his head.
"No it's gonna hurt ten times more then a normal tattoo."
"How do you know that?" I ask.
"It's what I was told by his servant when I was growing up."

(Mattheos Pov)
I have no idea who my mother is but once my dad vanished I was left in the hands of one of his servants.

"I asked her how much it hurt. She said a lot because he wanted to test the loyalty of his followers." I said.

"Does Draco know?" Asked Blaise.
"Not sure." I replied.

(Lorenzo's Pov)
In the kitchen I can overhear the conversation between Draco and his dad.

"Once you get this mark you will have lots of responsibility, understand."
"Yes father."
"And if you refuse to get it you know exactly what will happen right."
"Yes father."

With that statement I look at Mrs. Malfoy and she shuts her eyes with fear.

"Good I'm glad we've came to an agreement. Tonight you and your friends will meet the death eaters and the lord for dinner. The dark mark will be given in a week, 10:00 am sharp. Don't be late."

Draco nods and walks out. Me and Mrs. Malfoy finish with the tea and head to the living room where the rest are sat.

(Draco's Pov)
My mom walks in with a tray of tea and hands me one.

"I'm good." I say.
"But it's your favorite darling."
"That's alright mother." My mom sighs.

Everyone else takes one and my mom leaves the room.

"This is so weird, all of us being back here."
Says Blaise.
"Are you ready to see your mom again Lorenzo?" Theo asks.
"Not at all but I don't have much of a choice do I now."
"What about you Mattheo, ready to see your dad."
"Nope but it is what it is I guess."

"How are you guys so calm about this." I ask.

"Once you realize there's absolutely nothing you can do, it calms you down." Says Lorenzo.

(Sierras Pov)
It's so different without the guys here. I go into class as usual and see Harry.

"Hey can I sit with you guys. Draco and the guys aren't gonna be here for some time."
"Of course you can."

"This is Luna Lovegood." Said Hermione.
"Hi it's very nice to meet you." She said shaking my hand.
"It's nice to meet you too."

"Why aren't the gang here?" Asks Hermione.
"There dealing with something at the manor."
"Of course they are." Says Ron.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Well their parents are absolute lunatics I'm surprised you even feel safe in their presence." Says Hermione.
"Their parents aren't all bad." I said

"Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy. Need I go on?" Says Harry.

"Just because their parents are bad, doesn't mean they are." I say.

"It's sweet you think that but I sense a dangerous aura from them." Says Luna.

"Sierra I know you haven't been here for long but their not good people." Says Harry.
"Tell me the worst things they've done." I said.

"You know how many times they've beat the shit out of me, Harry, my brothers and the rest of the quidditch team for winning a game. Said Ron.

"And they have no mercy, they just punch and punch until they get pulled back.
"You know how many scars and bruises came from them."

"Especially Mattheo, it's like hurting peoples in his blood." Says Ron.
"Well it is." Says Harry.

"Don't get on his bad side." Says Hermione.
"No he would never hurt me. Not physically.
What else has he done." I ask.

"He's pushed Neville down the stairs."
"Broke some hufflepuff guys arm for hitting on a girl he liked."

"And the amount of time him and Draco go at it is crazy."
"You would have never known they were friends." Said Hermione.

"I think most of Draco's and Mattheos bruises came from each other."
"Mattheos definitely the better fighter you should see the scars that cover Draco."
Laughs Harry.

I felt my stomach drop. I remember Draco telling me about his father.
"Okay enough about Draco's scars." Says Luna looking at me.

"I'm pretty sure every time Draco's spoken to me it's been an insult." Said Harry.
"He told me it should have been me who died during the triwizard tournament."

"What does Draco even have against you?"
"I survived you know who's killing curse and Draco's father is his number one deatheater."

"Draco and Lorenzo constantly pick on my family for being poor. It's not my fault they were born into luxury. Said Ron.

"During the Yule ball Blaise pulled me aside just to go on about how ugly my ouffit was and how I didn't deserve to show up." Said Ron.

"Blaise isn't all bad." Said Luna.
"He found me crying once in year 4 when everyone called me Loony Lovegood. He told me not to be upset and gave me a hug."
Luna smiles.

"These are just things they've done to us. I can't even begin to explain what they do to everyone else. Says Harry.

"Draco tells me I don't deserve to live because I'm a Mudblood." Says Hermione out of nowhere.
I gasped.

"Every time I see him the same three words come out of his mouth.
Filthy
Little
Mudblood.
Said Hermione.

"Draco really hates mudbloods that much?"

"Draco despises them. He thinks all Mudbloods deserve nothing. You'll never catch him dead talking to one unless it was to tell them to fuck off." Says Ron.
I say nothing but feel tears form.

"Sierra what's wrong?" Says Harry.
"I gulp and look down."
"It's nothing."

"Your a Mudblood aren't you?" Said Hermione.
"Please don't tell anyone." I said.

Luna pulls me in for a hug and moves my hair out of my face.
"What does Draco think you are?"
"I don't know the topics never come up." I say as Luna wipes my tears.

"Well who are your parents?" Asks Harry.
"My real parents I'm not sure. I was adopted by 2 muggles as a baby."
"So you might not be a mudblood then." Says Harry.
"Who knows."