21. A Seperation 💔

(Sierras Pov)
Hours have past since the big blowup and things are calmer, for me and Pansy that is.
"Pans what are we going to do?"
"Absolutely nothing, let them make the first move. it's always been me sorting things. Not this time."

(Pansys Pov)
I need to break up with Blaise. It's not a question at this point. He knows I like Lorenzo and he knows I've been using him as a placeholder. I don't know when I'm gonna talk to them next but it has to be done soon. I can't live any longer without Lorenzo by my side.

(Lorenzos Pov)
The five of us are still in the common room and not a word has been said. Just some mindless wondering and whispers. Everyone's on edge, not just because of the fight but the dark mark. It's official as of this morning. We'll all be death eaters by the end of the month. The meetings take place at the Malfoy Manor. Draco won't admit it but he's stressed as fuck.

(Draco's Pov)
I shouldn't have called her a slag. It caused such a domino effect. And I can't believe she heard all those things I said about her. I really do like her but I can't admit that to anyone. They'll think I'm weak and that's the last thing I need right now. I have to get my dark mark soon and go home for a bit. I hate calling it home, I've seen way to many murders in there to feel safe. And I would rather die then face my dads wrath.

(Blaise's Pov)
I'm not sure why I put up with Pansy for so long. I love her but I've always known deep down she felt different. It's Lorenzo she loved it's always been Lorenzo she loved. I was a fool thinking I could change that. And now I've ruined the relationship I had with her and Lorenzo. Right before I have to become a death eater too.

(Mattheos Pov)
I fucked up, I fucked everything. Words can't describe the guilt I feel for Sierra.
My adrenaline was rushing and I was spitting words out. I didn't mean to blame it all on her. I wanna apologize immediately. My heart dropped the second I saw her tears. I've never felt this bad in my life. I just assumed she was using me and instead of just asking her I acted impulsively.
I hate myself.

(Theos Pov)
There's no way that just happened. I hate arguing. Everyone's pissed at each other and I can feel the energy. I see the look on everyone's face no one knows what to do or say. I have to say something cause no one else will.

"Guys we all need to relax." Everyone looks at me.
"I know we're all under a lot of pressure and that's the exact reason we can't be fighting. Listen I love you guys and we need each other. We're weeks away from becoming different people. Whether we like it or not."

I look at Blaise and Lorenzo.
"Guys talk it out now."

"What's there to talk about? Clearly you and Pansy are in love with each other. So just get together, don't worry about me."
"Come on Blaise don't be like that mate." Said Lorenzo.
"What else do you want me to say?"
Lorenzo sighs,
"I'm not sure."

"Draco? Mattheo?" I said.
"Not now man, not now." Said Draco.
"There's someone else I should be apologizing to first. Says Mattheo walking out.
We all watched, no one said a word.

"Give them time but you two better resolve your shit now." I said looking and Blaise and Lorenzo.

"Come on Draco let's get out of here."
Me and Draco walked out and left them alone.

(Lorenzo's Pov)
"Blaise I'm sorry I got mad at you. I was the one who said no to her. You had every right to date her."
"I didn't even wanna date her." He said.
"I just saw she was upset and I took advantage of her vulnerability. From there she asked me out and after seeing how she reacted when you said no, I didn't have the heart to let her down." Said Blaise.
"Thanks for taking care of her Blaise, but I got her now okay."

He just nodded, dapped me up and walked out.

(Mattheos Pov)
I pick up my pace walking to Sierras dorm. What do I even say, where do I start. I feel myself shaking and I never shake. I knock on her door, no answer.

"It's me Mattheo, can I please talk to you."
The door opens and I see an angry little Sierra. Even mad she was adorable.

"No." She said then slammed the door.

"I'm so sorry can we please just talk it out, I've learnt my lesson, if I have a problem I should just ask next time."
"I don't care." I hear her yell. I feel someone grab my shoulder.
Malfoy.

"Mattheo nows not the time." He said.
"Get the fuck off me." I say back but I see the look on his face.
"This is serious it's about, you know." He said motioning his head to his arm.
I followed him to his dorm.

(Sierras Pov)
"Was that Draco?" I asked Pansy.
"Ya it was and I have a feeling I know what their on about."

She then explained she overheard Blaise taking about the dark mark. And it all made sense. That's why everyone was arguing wasn't it.
They must all be so stressed. The sun went down and I felt tired so I went to bed.

(Draco's Pov)
Us five met in mine and Lorenzo's dorm. I held the letter in my hand and looked at the stamp. I knew it was from my dad. The signature Malfoy stamp. My hands shook as I opened it. The boys all gathered around me as I read it out loud.

Dear Draco.
I am proud to inform you that you and your friends will officially be death eaters as of next week. Tomorrow you shall arrive at the Malfoy Manor as well as Lorenzo Lestrange, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and of course Mattheo Riddle. I hope this letter reaches you well. See you soon.
Regards
Lucius Malfoy.

I finish reading it and felt the nerves grow.

"That's too soon." Said Lorenzo.
"I know especially after today." Said Mattheo looking at me.

"We have to tell the girls." Says Theo.
"There gonna wonder where we went."
"What are we supposed to say?" I ask.
"Exactly what's happening." Says Blaise.
"Shit"

I shake my head.
"I can't go back home, I can't fucking stand it there." I hear my voice shake and feel Enzo's hand on my shoulder.
"Come on let's go tell them." Says Theo.