60. Muffliato 11 👀

(Sierras Pov)
It's 9:00
I knocked on Draco's dorm and he immediately answered.

I shut the door and he casts the charm.

"Muffliato."

He grabs my neck and shoves me against the wall banging my head in the process. He meets my lips and the sexual tension immediately starts.

"Your already fucking soaked for me aren't you darling?" He asks.
I nodded at him biting my lip.

"l bet no one else makes you wet the way I do." He said.

His finger was playing with my clit and it was hard to focus.

"Answer me.
Who else gets you like this?" He says grabbing my neck.

I started whimpering because of how tightly his hand gripped me.

"N-no one." I said.

He let go and stepped back.

"Take your fucking clothes off." He says.

Draco watched as I took my underwear off and he then started kissing down my neck all the way to my clit.

He used his hands and grabbed my thighs as he dug his head into me. I softly moaned as I felt his tongue slide in my opening.

"Get on the bed." He demanded.
I walked over and lied down as he took his clothes off.

"If I wanted I could shove my dick so far into you that you would immediately tap out because you can't take it.
But I'm gonna make you cum first and give you a fighting shot."

"Don't be so cocky Malfoy." I said with a grin.

"You said I could do whatever I wanted right?" He asked me.

This made me a bit nervous.

"Yes that's what I said."

He pulled out two pairs of handcuffs from my costume and put one around each hand cuffing me to the bed frame.

"Nothing I haven't done before." I said.

"You won't be getting uncuffed till I'm finished with you."

I gulped.

He opened my legs and immediately shoved 3 fingers into me.
He didn't give me a chance to think and started pumping in and out.

"Mm fuck." I said as he filled me with pleasure.

He placed his other hand on my lower stomach and started to curl his fingers which reached my g spot.

"Oh fuck right there Draco. Mm that's fucking perfect." I said moaning.

"Your fucking perfect." He said back.

"Mmmm fuck." I screamed as he made quick motions.

This is the roughest Draco's ever been with his hands and it shocked me. His palm was against my opening. Instead of going in and out he made quick circles which increased the pleasure.

The feeling was indescribable. His fingers never left me and he was repeatedly going over my g spot.

My back arched and I shut my eyes.

I kept on pressing my thighs together and my legs gave in. My hands were moving back and forth and the cuffs made clinging sounds.

"Draco I'm gonna cum or something."

I had no idea what I was about to do but I felt a large build up that needed to be released.

"Do it then you slag. I don't have time to edge you today I'm gonna fuck you till you scream your safe word." He said.