73. Muffliato 16 👀🎁

(Sierras Pov)
I sat on Draco's bed as they each placed a gift in front of me.

I reached for Theos bag and opened it up.
The first thing I pulled out was a package of blindfolds.
"Ooo that's a good one." Said Draco.
"It is indeed." I said.

The second thing I pulled out was box. I opened the box and pulled out an underwear with a remote?

"If you have a long days of classes ahead of you and you wanna make it more interesting all you have to do it wear the underwear.
It vibrates and is controlled by this remote." Said Theo.

"Wow that's gonna be fun." I said laughing.

Was I already fantasizing.
Absolutely.

"Mine next." Said Mattheo.
I grabbed the bag and pulled out a silk green pajama set. I gasped and unfolded it.
There was a really small pair of green shorts and a really short tank top.

"I know you like being cozy so there you go.
But there's more."

I reached into the bag and pulled out a matching set of green lingerie.
"Oh shit." Said Theo.
"This looks beautiful." I said.
"Put it on now." Said Draco. 
"Be patient." I said.

I was overjoyed and so excited to wear it.

"Open mine now." Said Draco.
I opened his box and it was a pair of handcuffs, except the part that goes around your wrist were soft.

"The last time you were in cuffs it left marks around your wrists. So I bought these to make sure you wouldn't have that issue again."
Said Draco.

"Thank god." I said.
"I reached into the bag and felt a rope but it was soft and not rough like other ropes.

"If your in more of a rope mood I bought you this. And once again it won't leave marks."
Said Draco.

I felt one more box and pulled it out.
It was a vibrator.

Authors Note:
I'm not sure how to describe this one but I tried. If you really wanna know literally just google it lol.

It was sort of an oval looking C shaped thing.
The bottom of it had a flat but wide look to it, and the top had a little indent.

"Pass me the box darling."
I gave him the box and he opened it up.

"This little indent goes over your clit, and it stimulates a strong sucking feeling.
The bottom part goes inside and vibrates.
It reaches all the way up to your G-spot."
Said Draco.

I sat there stunned.

"Alright fine Draco you win." Said Mattheo.
"Can't top that." Said Theo.
"Better luck next time." Said Draco.

"What the fuck do I need you 3 for. I clearly have the tools to do this myself." I said smirking.

"Oh do you now?" Said Mattheo.

"Ok fine we can fuck, but only since you asked so nicely." I said taking my clothes off.

"None of us asked." Said Draco.
"Oh so you don't wanna test out these new toys then?"
"Of course we do keep stripping." Said Theo.

I striped completely and grabbed the lingerie set.
I went into the closet and put it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror and knew they were gonna eat this up.

I walked out and their jaws dropped.
"How do I look?" I asked.

"I've said your hot millions of times but this time it's different." Said Theo.