16. The Long Awaited Talk 🗣

(Sierras Pov)
I wake up still in Dracos bed but he's nowhere to be seen. That's the second time I've waken up with him gone, kinda makes me wonder.

"Draco?" I say. No response.
"Hello?" No response again.
I get up from the bed and look around his dorm but it's empty. I grab my stuff and walk to my dorm, only to see Pansy and Blaise shagging.

"Holy shit" I yelled. They both stop dead in their tracks. Pansy sits up and apologizes.
"I didn't realize you were gonna be in here so soon."
"Why did you think that."
"Well I thought you were too busy going at it with Draco.
"WHAT who told you that."
"Lorenzo said he walked in his dorm and Draco was telling you, you were gonna be sore or something. He put the pieces together."
"Did Lorenzo tell everyone that?"
"Just us. Poor Lorenzo also walked in here as we were shagging."

"I'm gonna leave my stuff here and head to the common room. You guys enjoy."
I walked out of my dorm and headed to the common room.

"FUCK YEAH MALFOY." I hear Lorenzo yell.
I see Theo fist bumping Draco. Mattheo was sitting there too looking slightly uncomfortable.

"I still can't believe you got in her pants before Mattheo, things were going so well between them." Theo laughs.

Shit.

That's what they were talking about.
I could go in and act like I don't know what's going on, but I wanna listen.

"Oh come on no one can resist me."
"So that's what you were doing during DADA." says Mattheo.
"No that's what we were doing during COMC but we went for round 2." Draco smirks.

That's not even true we shagged for like 5 minutes, and there was no round 2.

"I guess I won Mattheo." Says Draco.
What the fuck.
"She's not a prize." Says Mattheo.

"The look on her face with my dick shoved in her was pretty rewarding though.
She was pretty tight but I loosened her up pretty fast."

The way he talked about me was disgusting.

"You didn't need to tell us that Draco."
Said Mattheo.
"And you like her right?"
"What I like is power. I took her virginity, she probably has an emotional connection to me. She's practically wrapped around my finger."

"That's fucked up mate." Mattheo replied.

He played me.
Draco Malfoy fucking played me.

(Mattheos Pov)
Of course I saw her standing there watching. But I kept my mouth shut. I wanted her to see Draco talking about her like an object. I wanted her to see me saying she wasn't a prize. And of course I just had to ask Draco if he really likes her. Draco would never admit to genuinely liking someone. Sierra looked devastated by his answer. It was all part of my plan. I would never wanna make her upset, unless it was at Draco. If Draco wants to play dirty I'll play dirtier. The second Draco said they went for round 2 I saw the look on her face.

Confusion.
Anger.
Shock.
They didn't go for round 2. It was obvious.
So obvious I let out a little smirk.

(Sierras Pov)
Of course he wasn't capable of love. Pansy warned me. She told me to be careful and I didn't listen.

I leave the room quietly, and re-enter loudly as if I just walked in. Everyone turns to look at me.

"Hi guys." I say.
"What's up." Says Lorenzo.
"Actually I need to talk to Mattheo.
His face lights up.
"Sure." He walks over.

"I'm just gonna be honest. Im not mad at you and I haven't been avoiding you. I've just been avoiding everyone because I felt uncomfortable when you guys saw what you saw."

Mattheo looked relieved.

"Thank god your not mad at me. And I'm really sorry. I got drunk and wasn't thinking. I hope things go back to normal between us."

"Of course everything's normal."

"Sierra why do you have those scars?"
I hesitated. But at the same time I already told Draco and he fucked me over. So I guess I can tell Mattheo.

"Sure but can we talk somewhere more private." He walked me to his dorm. I retell Mattheo the story I told Draco.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you."
He pulls me in for a hug and I lean my head into his chest. Tears form in the corner of my eyes. Every time someone comforts me I cry I can't help it.

He lifts my head up and wipes my tears.
"You don't have to cry darling." He says lifting my chin.
"I'm always here for you okay." I nod and continue leaning my head into his chest.

I needed this hug. I was upset over my mom and I was upset because of Draco.

"I heard what Draco said you know." Mattheo looks at me.
"I heard him saying he had power over me and that we went for round 2, which isn't true by the way."

"I'm sorry you had to hear that." He said.
I then sat up and smiled.

"But I also heard you. You said I wasn't a prize and you told Draco he was fucked up. Thanks for defending me, though I wasn't there."

"I'll always defend you Grace."
Woah.
That turned me on. I couldn't help it.