48. Daddy Issues 💢

(Narcissas Pov)
The kids are finally in bed.
I walked in the bathroom to make sure everything was clean and it was. Except the bathtub had a bit of blood.
I decided to collect the blood and put it in a small beaker to check the DNA of the baby.

I know that they said they didn't want to know who the father was, but I was curious.

I have yet to wash the cups Mattheo and Draco drank tea in so I shall swab those and send them to the doctor for a match.
The doctor I attend isn't in the muggle world and she is to be trusted.

(Sierras Pov)
I woke up the next morning next to Mattheo and Draco was nowhere to be seen, he must of went downstairs.
Me and Mattheo stayed in our pajamas and walked down.
Draco was sitting with his mom on the couch and they were drinking tea.

"Good morning darlings." Said Narcissa.
"Morning." We said back.

"I'm still so tired." I said sitting next to Draco.
I leaned on Draco's shoulder and he put his arms around me.

"Are you okay to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow morning?" Asked Draco.
I nodded.

"Sorry it's just Lucius comes back tomorrow night." Said Narcissa.
"No that's okay I'm grateful you let me stay in the first place." I said smiling.

Draco, Mattheo and I went for a walk around the manor.
"Sierra you know I'm gonna ask you, I don't want you holding anything in okay." Said Draco

"Are you upset about losing the baby."
I looked at him.

"I don't know. I didn't wanna keep it. And it's not like I've known about it for weeks where I've became attached. I knew for like 2 days before we lost it."

We sat down in a little area and I leaned against the wall.

"I-I feel like a fucked up person on the inside. Why am I not sad, why do I barely care. Any other person would be devastated but I'm not."
I said.

"Sierra your not fucked up." Said Mattheo.
"And maybe it hasn't hit you yet, it just happened yesterday." Said Draco.

"Well how do you guys feel?" I said.
"Sierra I'm gonna be honest. I think mine and Mattheos main concern was you."
Said Draco.

"Of course losing the baby is a sad thing but your right. We only knew about it for two days. We didn't have time to get attached.
I agree with Draco I was much more worried about you." Said Mattheo

"Okay that's good then. No ones sad." I said in a non convincing way.

I saw Draco and Mattheo look at each other.

On the inside I wasn't upset.
I wasn't happy either though.
I guess I was just,
numb.

We walked back to the manor and sat in the living room.

Suddenly we heard fighting.
"Narcissa! You need my permission before you decide things like this." Said someone.

"Fuck fuck fuck, it's my dad, why is he home?" Said Draco.
I saw the look on his face, he was pale.

We heard footsteps coming this way and the door swung open.

It was Lucius.

I took a second to look at him.
He had long white hair and he was scowling.
His presence turned the room cold.

Suddenly Narcissa came running in.

"Draco." He said. His voice was uncomfortably calm but I felt his anger. It was sort of like Snapes voice but a hundred times scarier.

"Yes father." Draco's voice was shaking as he spoke.

"I didn't raise you to be so irresponsible." Said Lucius gritting his teeth.