43. Unexpected News 😳

(Theos Pov)
It's been five days since Sierras started sleeping in my dorm. Both her and I haven't spoken to anyone but each other. We haven't met in the common room since the argument.

(Sierras Pov)
This is extremely hard on me. When I get pissed off at Draco or Mattheo I have the other one to keep me sane. If I'm pissed at both I have Pansy.
Right now I have no one but Theo.

Theos great but he doesn't compare to Draco and Mattheo. I haven't been completely vulnerable around him yet. Other then crying myself to sleep of course.

He's super sweet though. He'll come lay next to me and pat me to sleep like I was a baby.

Theo was a sweetheart,
sometimes.

His entire personality changes whenever he's near any of them. He gets super bitchy to me and has this pissed look on his face. And when he's mad he takes it out on me and yells which is kinda scary.

I got up to get dressed in front of the mirror and stared at my reflection.

"Holy shit I'm gaining weight." I said.
It made sense though, I've been extremely lazy these past 5 days and have had no energy to do anything.

Theo stood behind me with his shirt off and put his arms around me.
"You look perfect to me."

(Draco's Pov)
"I'm going insane." I said to Mattheo.
"Me too but if we go back now there's no way we'll get over her."

Me and Mattheo have actually been getting along these past few days.
We were bonding over Sierra. Which seems strange but whatever.

I haven't had a dormmate in weeks but I never got used to the feeling of loneliness.

I see her and Theo together all the time but I'm not jealous. I know she doesn't see him like that I can tell by her body language.

I missed Sierra deeply. I wasn't angry with her I couldn't be. She did nothing wrong, it was my jealousy that took over.

But I was angry.
Angry at the world.

If I didn't have to live the life I'm living I could have been with her. We could have dated.

(Mattheos Pov)
Usually when Sierra and I got in fights I was still hopeful. I knew we would always find a way to be back to normal but not this time.

I had a different feeling in the pit of my stomach. A feeling that we would never recover from this and I hated it.

I can't go back to being her friend. If I did I would fall for her all over again and I know Draco felt the same way.

I think that's why it feels different.
Because I know that I have to completely cut her off in order to get over her.

(Sierras Pov)
DADA. The worst class of the day.
Everyone I was friends with or more were there. I sat in my seat which was far from the rest of them. And pulled out my notes.

"Who here has heard of the killing curse."
Said Snape.

I definitely have and if I could I would avada kedavra myself right now.

It's like I was heard because all of the sudden I felt this pain in my gut and ran to the garbage can.

Oh god not in class, not in class.

Too late.

I threw up in front of everyone.

(Mattheos Pov)
Holy shit. I felt my adrenaline rush and looked at Draco who was next to me. The entire class silenced and watched her.