4. Potions Class🧪⚗️

(Sierras Pov)
It was the next day and I woke up to get ready for my first class.
Potions with Snape.
Considering the things I've heard about him.
As long as I pay attention and do my work I should be fine.
Pansy wasn't in my class but Draco was, so I had someone. Although I was a bit nervous after yesterday. I hope Draco's not mad. It's not like I knew Mattheo kissed me I was blindfolded.
And I should be allowed to go with whoever I want.

Pansy led me to the Potions Room and there I saw everyone sitting, including Harry Potter who I wanted to talk to. I took a seat in the back row next to Draco.

"Hi, I can sit here right?"
"Go for it" Draco replies.

He didn't seem mad which was good.
Snape gathered our attention and started talking about the rules and what to watch out for. Normal first day rubbish.
My attention shifted around the room and Snape caught my eye.

"Is there a problem Ms. Grace? Unamused?" He says.

I hate being called out. I started twirling my pen and shaking my leg. I was about to answer but felt a hand grip my thigh, stopping me from shaking.

"She's alright." Said Draco.

Snape then turned around and went back to teaching.

"No need to get nervous, darling." Draco said as he rubbed his thumb against me.

God he really did have a strong grip.
I immediately calmed down and said thanks.
He gives me a reassuring look and moves his hand away.
But I didn't want him to move his hand, so I grabbed it and placed it back on my thigh.
I hear him scoff and move his hand back.

"Fucking pathetic." He whispers.
"Wait what, I thought everything was fine." I say back.
"Is this about me choosing Mattheo?" I ask.

He doesn't reply and looks back at Snape.
I hate leaving things last minute so I confronted him when Snape was done talking.

"Draco are you pissed I chose Mattheo? How was I supposed to know it was him? I was blindfolded."
"Ya well you didn't have to do that. You could have said no to the game and yes to me. It's pretty fucking clear you crave affection, moving my hand back. Go get it from Mattheo instead."

The bell rang and he stood up without giving me a chance to speak. He walked out the door and didn't look back.

"Draco wait, I don't know where my next class is, you were supposed to take me." I yell as I run after him. I then feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, we can take you." I look back and see Harry Potter with a ginger and a brunette girl.
"Thank you so much." I say with a smile.
I looked at Harry again and felt some sort of connection to him, as if this isn't the first time we've met.

Draco looks back and stares Harry and I down. He then looks away and keeps walking.

"Don't worry about Draco, I'm not sure what happened but he gets angered easily."
Said Harry.
"This is Ron and Hermione."
"Hello nice to meet you, I'm Sierra."
"I remember you, you came to the school 2 years ago during the Triwizard Tournament." Said Harry.
"Ya from Beauxbatons." Says Hermione."

I guess that's where I recognized Harry from, we must have met.

"What class do you have next?" Said Ron.
"The Care Of Magical Creatures." I replied.
"Thats perfect, exactly where we were headed."