35. Muffliato 4 👀

(Draco's Pov)
"I feel disgusting." She said.
I turned on the shower. And Mattheo carried her in. We completely undressed her and I took a second to observe.

Me and Mattheo stripped down to make her feel more comfortable.

Mattheo held her up as I massaged shampoo into her hair.

(Mattheos Pov)
I saw her face I could tell she felt embarrassed.
"I know that look don't be embarrassed."
"I feel so vulnerable." She softly said.
"Don't ever feel vulnerable in front of us."
Said Draco.
"We would never harm you." I replied.

(Sierras Pov)
I was in the shower with two of the hottest guys I've seen but all I could do was stand there and sulk.

"I need to sit."
"That's alright love." Says Draco.
We all sat down and and Mattheo rubbed soap on my body as Draco rubbed conditioner in my hair.

I softly moan as I absorb the feeling of Draco's gentle hands run through my hair. At the same time I feel Mattheos hands going down my neck. Dracos sitting criss cross and I lean into him as Mattheo gets closer to my chest. He rubs my entire stomach except my breast's and shoots me a look.

"Do it. I don't want the last hands that touched me to be those slimy pricks." I said.

(Draco's Pov)
Me and Mattheo made direct eye contact as he dragged his hands over Sierras breasts. It made me jealous but now wasn't the time. I rinsed Sierras hair as I watched Mattheo get lower on her body. He soaped every part of her, except the part I bet he wanted to touch the most.

"Ok turn around." Said Mattheo. Sierra slowly got up and lied on her stomach resting her head on my leg.

I saw her entire ass and back.
God her mouth was so close to my-
No. I can't think these thoughts. I felt my heart rate rise and blood rush to my dick. I started shifting around to avoid what was about to happen.
I looked in front of me as Mattheo soaped her ass.

Must- not-
It was too late.
It sprung up.

"Draco you good?" Asked Mattheo.
"Sierra I can't control it."
She looked down and smiled at me.

Fuck it needed to be touched. I needed her hands around my dick but I couldn't ask her.

"Put your fucking boner down." Said Mattheo.
"I can't help it she makes me horny."

Sierra sat up and looked at us both.
"Let's fuck."
Both of our jaws dropped.
"No Sierra we would never ask that."

"I wanna do it. I need to be touched."
"Sierra are you sure?" Asked Mattheo.

"Let's have a threesome." She said.

Normally I don't share but I guess this is an exception.

We all stood up. Mattheo grabbed her neck and started making out with her as I got on my knees.

(Mattheos Pov)
This is not how I expected this day to go but I can't say I'm mad. I roughly kissed her as Draco pleasured her from underneath. She started heavily breathing. So I stopped kissing her and marked her neck with hickeys instead.

"Mmhmm fuck." She softly moaned and I couldn't hold it in any longer.
I got really fucking hard.

(Sierras Pov)
The feeling of pleasure rushed through my body.
Draco sucked my clit as he rubbed his hands on my opening. I couldn't help but moan.

"Does that feel good you whore?" Draco asked.

"Muffliato." Said Mattheo.
I started thrusting my hips back and forth.
"Let's switch." Said Mattheo.