39. Drugs 🍃🚬

(Sierras Pov)
2 Weeks Later
Another night
another day waking up in Mattheos bed. It's been two weeks since mine and Mattheos date and everything's great. Lorenzo basically took over my dorm since him and Pansy are officially dating!

I've moved all of my stuff from my dorm to Mattheos, and Theo rooms with Blaise now. Blaise has an extra bed in his dorm since his old dorm mate moved schools.

The rest of the guys have finally accepted me for being a Mudblood and things are back to normal.
Well almost.

Draco and I are still very much not talking.
Classes with him have been weird but I'm close with Harry guys.

I sit with them now, in Potions and COMC.

In DADA me and Mattheo sit together in the back of class alone. He's always passing me notes and cute things. I've never taken Mattheo as a romantic but wow.

Draco, Theo and Blaise sit in front of us and Lorenzo and Pansy sit in the corner, also alone.

I sat up in bed and felt this feeling of discomfort in my stomach. I ran to the washroom and threw up in the toilet. I hear Mattheos foot steps and he grabs my hair and holds me up as I continue puking.

I stop for a second to catch my breath but I puke again. Mattheo rubs my back as I keep throwing up.

"It's alright darling, let it all out."
Finally I finish and sit up. Mattheo lifts me up and rinses my mouth as I collect my thoughts.

"That was so weird I have no idea why that happened."
"That's alright baby. You okay to go to class?"
"Ya I'll be fine."

"Are you coming to great hall today?"
"Nope too much to do, death eater stuff."

"Mattheo I miss you in great hall why don't you come anymore?"
"Just haven't really been in the mood."
"Your coming." I said. He sighed.

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

"Mattheo you made it man." Said Blaise.
"Haven't seen you in the great hall for weeks." Said Lorenzo.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Said Luna.
Blaise and Lunas relationship is public now so she joins us in the great hall sometimes.

"Don't worry Luna I'm fine." Said Mattheo.
"I was talking to Sierra." She said.
"I'm fine Luna why?"
"Never mind."

I caught Draco's eye but we both looked away immediately. There's been lots of tension between us these past two weeks. We haven't spoken a word to each other and no one wants to make the first move.

(Draco's Pov)
I want to talk to Sierra but I can't make the first move.
Her and Mattheo are dating without dating. They haven't made it official but come on.

I feel defeated.
I want Sierra back for myself but what am I to do. She won't leave Mattheos side their practically stuck together like glue.

I've been exhausted lately.
I live in my dorm alone so I have lots of free time. With that free time I spend studying. I've always been one of the smartest kids in my year after Granger of course.

I get 90s on my exams effortlessly.
I get girls in seconds.
I duel with such ease.
I can enchant charms with my eyes closed.
There's been no dynamic change in the friend group except with Sierra.
Nothings changed at all.

So why do I feel so depressed.

"Draco!" Yelled Lorenzo.
"Ya what's up."
"I've called your name like ten times."