15. "Malfoy" 👎

(Mattheos Pov)
Of course Draco is nowhere to be seen. Really Malfoy, skipping DADA (defense against the dark arts).

He must have dragged Sierra along with him.
Fuck
He definitely did.

I just really need to talk to her and apologize. I'm not sure what Draco said about me, but I know it wasn't good. He'll say anything to get her to hate me. In fact he probably has his bloody hands all over her right now. I slam my fist against the desk. Just thinking about it.

"Mattheo, stop that." Said Pansy.
"I have every right to be pissed right now Pans."

"No actually you don't. Remember it was us who fucked her over not the other way around. And Sierra probably already forgave you.
She forgave me and I was half of the issue."

"Jesus Pansy relax. I'm not mad at Sierra,
It's "Malfoy" who's pissing me off."
"Ya well it's always "Malfoy" who's pissing you off." She rolled her eyes.

"Why are you in such a cranky mood Pans?"
"Why the fuck do you think I'm in a cranky mood?"

"Your so feisty that's why, calm down." I said playfully rubbing her shoulders.

"You know if Blaise saw you do that he would kill you."
"Well that's the second guy here who wants to kill me."
"Mattheo, Draco doesn't wanna kill you. You guys do this every year.

Find a girl, fight over her and then you both end up single."

"Well maybe this time will be different."
"I hope it is Mattheo cause she's not just any girl, she's my best friend."

"I understand Pansy and if I got the chance I wouldn't let her down."
"Yeah whatever."

"Seriously Pans what's wrong. You know you can talk to me right."
"Mattheo, I um heard Blaise talking to someone. Something about being a death-eater."

Fuck she knew.

Just then the bell rang.
"Well there's the bell." I say as I stand up.
I quickly pack up my stuff and rush out of class. She called my name telling me to wait but I acted like I couldn't hear her.

I don't want her asking anymore questions cause Blaise will lead Draco which will lead to Lorenzo and Theo which will lead to me.

And everything's still in question. It's too early to know what's going on. All of their parents were associated with, well my dad Voldemort. Which means their children being my friends are also associated with him.

In fact that's one of the reasons why we're such a tight friend group because we've all experienced the same things. Like seeing death, growing up in a rough home, feeling this intense fear of disappointing people and just the fact that he's back.

Sierra and Pansy don't know. But sometimes we have to sneak around and talk about what's going on. Even me and Draco have our secret little talks especially because his dad was one of my dads most faithful death eaters.

I finally arrived in my dorm and walked in. Theos already there.

"Pansy knows somethings up with the whole Voldemort situation."
"What have you told her."
"Nothing really."
"Ok good keep it that way."

Authors Note: I'm gonna use acronyms for long classes instead of typing the whole thing. Classes that are short to type I'll type
DADA( Defense against the dark arts)
COMC (care of magical creatures)