42. A Twist In Relations?/Muffliato 7 👀

(Sierras Pov)
Two days have gone by and Mattheo still hasn't came out of his room. But on the bright side I learnt leglimency thanks to Harry.
Meanwhile my mood swings are still hitting me out of nowhere and I'm still throwing up.

The thought of pregnancy crossed my mind but that's not possible. Draco and Mattheo have used the spell every time, I've made sure of it.
And being a father is the last thing they would want. Especially being death eaters.

There's been something lingering in the back of my mind but I've been ignoring it hoping it will go away.

That something was Theo.

I'm not attracted to him it's completely platonic but I don't know. He left me wanting more and I can't help but be curious what it would be like.

"Ow." I look in front of me and noticed Theo threw an eraser at me.
"What's wrong?" Said Draco.
"Nothing." I said hiding my grin.

Draco took over Mattheos spot in DADA since he stopped showing up.

(Theos Pov)
I don't want a relationship with Sierra that's more then friends. But I need to get her out of my system. After we kissed she hasn't left my mind. I see her as one of my best friends but I wanna fuck her.

A fuck buddy if you will. The bell rang and we all headed to the common room. Nows the time to ask her, but secretly.

"Sierra I need to talk to you."
"About what?" I'm so glad she learnt leglimency its a real life saver.
"I think you know. Meet me in my dorm room but don't make it obvious."
She nodded at me.

"Alright guys I'm gonna go to my dorm and do some homework see you later." I walked out.

(Draco's Pov)
Strange, Theo never does his homework. I suspect some sneaky shit going on between Theo and Sierra but I'm trying to ignore it.
After I saw them kissing I've had a feeling somethings been going on. Like today in class they kept giving each other looks.

"I'm gonna go get some food I'm starving."
Said Sierra.

Bullshit.

She left the common room.
They're hooking up. I just know it. But I'm not gonna react without proof because the last time I did that it was a mess.

(Sierras Pov)
"You came." Said Theo.
"You called." I said back.

"Listen I don't wanna date you but I feel like we have some unfinished business. I feel the need to fuck you but that's it. Fuck me this once so I can get it out of my system. And then we'll never talk about it again." Said Theo.
"Sure." I said.
"Oh well that was easy." He said back.

I've been waiting for this just as much as him and he's right. We should just fuck this once so my eagerness goes away and then that's it.
Easy.

"Well what are you waiting for."
He immediately came over and lifted me up since he was so much taller and I wrapped my legs around him. My back was against the wall and he used his hands to grab my neck as I wrapped mine around his back.

He put me down and started taking his clothes off and so did I.
"Mother fucker your hot." He said.
"Me? Have you seen yourself?" I said back.

Theo had defined abs just like Mattheo and a sharp V line like Draco. His arms were quite muscular but not to the point it's too much. His back was hot as fuck. I could see every single muscle individually. I'm more of a hands type of girl which Draco and Mattheo both have but wow. I never would have thought a back could be so hot.

He took off his boxers and holy fucking shit.
He was both bigger AND wider then Mattheo and Draco.

I gasped.
"Hey my eyes are up here." He said.
I didn't reply. I was still deciding how the fuck I was gonna take that.
"I'm just kidding." He said.