9. Spin The Bottle 🍾

(Sierras Pov)
Theo grabbed a bottle and placed it on the
table. You know the rules kiss the person it lands on and if you don't take a shot.

"Who wants to go first." He asked.
"I'll take a spin." Says Lorenzo.
He spins the bottle and it lands on Blaise.
"What do you want man a peck or a makeout." Laughed Lorenzo.
"A peck will do." Said Blaise.

Lorenzo then went over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Come on Lorenzo don't be such a pussy, give him a proper kiss." Said Theo.
"Hey the nights still young." Replied Lorenzo.

Blaise spun next and it landed on Pansy.
"Come here love."
He then moved Pansy's hair and grabs her face with both hands.

"Ok, ok relax" said Lorenzo.
It was then Pansy's turn and it landed on Mattheo. She looks at me.

"No go ahead." I say. She's already drunk out of her mind I don't need her taking more shots.

She walks up to Mattheo and grabs his face. She then kisses him for about 3 seconds, thanks to Blaise who pulled her back.

"Alright that's enough." Says Blaise.

It's then Mattheos turn to spin. It lands on Draco. They glare at each other.

"Oh fuck no."
"Absolutely not." They say. Theo hands them both a shot."
"Drink up boys."

Draco then spins the bottle and my heart starts to pound. Luckily it lands on Theo.

"Come here Malfoy," Says Theo.
Draco playfully rolls his eyes and gives him a peck on the lips.

Theo then spins and it lands back on Mattheo. At this point Mattheos also drunk out of his mind. Theo gives him a peck on the lips and Mattheo laughs.

Mattheo spins and it lands on me.
Finally.
Just as Mattheo goes to kiss me, Pansy stands up to get more drinks.
Mattheo knocks her drink out of her hand.

It spills all over me.
Draco immediately sits up.
I look down and realized the drink washed off Pansy's concealer showing my scars.

"Holy shit Sierra what's that?" Asks Mattheo.
"Fuck I'm so sorry Sie." Says Pansy. She tries rubbing it off but it only got worse.

I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes but I sit still, unable to speak.

The rest of the guys notice too. Lorenzo stands up and walks over to me as does everyone else.
I close my eyes but I can feel them staring, they're all staring.

"Hey it's okay, it's okay." I hear Draco say.

"Draco, Lorenzo get her out of here I'll take care of them." Said Theo.
Draco grabs my waist and picks me up, but Mattheo stands up and pushes Draco.

"Hey put her down." Says Mattheo drunkly.

Draco puts me down and out of nowhere, punches him. Mattheo takes a step back and I see the blood run down his face.

What Mattheo did was shitty but I didn't wanna see him hurt. He then punches Draco back and they get in a fight. Knocking each other to the floor. Theo pulls them apart and pushes Draco towards me and Lorenzo.

"Go, get her out." Says Theo. I start picking up my pace not wanting to face them.
"Hey wait."
"It's ok Sierra just slow down please."

I don't listen. It only causes me to speed up more.

"Where are you even going?" Says Lorenzo.
"I don't know." I say in tears.
"Come we'll take you to our dorm." Says Draco.
"You can sleep there tonight."
I slow down and let them walk me to their dorm. The tears cause my vision to blur, and I grab on to Draco's hand to stable me.

(Draco's Pov)
The walk to the dorm was silent. But my grip on her hand stayed tight.
I never wanna let her go.
What was it that made her to that to herself. The moment I saw her cuts my heart dropped. What if this was my fault? I would never be able to live with myself.
I forgot about everything I was mad at her for.
I don't understand why I care. I've known her for less then a week but I already have this urge to help her.