5. The Care Of Magical Creatures🐰

(Draco's Pov)
I can't fucking believe this. First she chooses Mattheo and now she's talking to Harry?
I asked to take her first. She's lucky I even looked her way. Half of the girls here would kill someone if that's what it took to be with me.

That kissing game was fucking stupid I don't care if she was blindfolded. Mattheo fucked me over by pulling me away. That jealous bastard.

"What's wrong mate." Said Lorenzo.
"What's wrong is that Sierras fucking walking around with Potter, look at her."

We both turned around and there she was. Her wavy highlighted hair sat perfectly on her chest. Her brown eyes looked like fire as they glistened in the sun. Her skin was glowing. And her robe was open revealing her skirt that went way to far up her legs. And now she's laughing, what could possibly be so fucking funny that Harry's saying.

She caught my eye and gave me a smile.
What games is she trying to play right now.
I immediately look away.

"Don't give her any attention, wait for her to come to you." Said Lorenzo.
"Trust me Potters definitely not enough for her, and you and Mattheo are gonna have to figure that out on your own."

We get outside and see Hagrid standing by a tree. Around him is a crate full of bunny's.

"Everyone pick a partner and grab a bunny."
He said.

I hate bunny's I hate Mattheo, I hate everything.

Of course she's partners with Harry anything to piss me off more.

I watch as she grabs the bunny, cradling it ever so softly. I see her smile and she seemed so peaceful.

She carefully puts it down and sits next to Harry. Together they laugh and watch as it runs around.

That should be me, I should have been her partner. I should have been the one that walked her to class, and I should be the one she takes to the party.