33. The Forbidden Phrase 🫢

(Draco's Pov)
I immediately sat up and pushed her off in shock.

"What did you just say?"
"I, I said I love you." My heart started pounding and my stomach dropped to my ass.
"Sierra don't say that to me. You don't love me you can't love me."
"But Draco I do."
"Sierra I'm not good for you okay you deserve someone better."
"No I want you."

"Sierra we would never work out okay. I'm a death eater. I can't involve you in my life."

"Your using me aren't you?" She asked.
"Sierra no stop it right now." She got up started walking off.

"Pansy warned me about you, she said you were a manipulative bitch and I didn't believe it until now."
"You don't get it, there's no way in hell we could ever date." I said

"Then stop making moves on me you white haired problematic, toxic, daddy issue filled prick."

That came straight from the fucking heart and I knew it.

"Fuck you Draco I finally thought we were getting close. Why do you always have to ruin everything."

"You ruined it when you said you loved me."
She gasped and I saw her tears form.

"I hate you. I hate you Draco Malfoy."
Those were the words I dreaded to hear from her most.
She ran off.

"FUCK." I yelled ripping out a flower.
She's right I ruin everything."

(Sierras Pov)
I'm so fucking naive to think Draco actually cared about me. I sped walked through the halls of Hogwarts and headed to my dorm. I stared at the floor so no one would notice my tears until I bumped into someone.
Mattheo.

"Hey Sierra why are you crying?" He asked.
"As if you care leave me alone." I said as I tried walking away but he grabbed my waist and brought me in front of him.

"Sierra I asked you a question I want an answer. Why are you crying."
"Because of you and Draco. I don't get what happened.
Before you guys left you were fighting over me and now it seems like none of you care anymore."

(Mattheos Pov)
I know I can't be doing this but I gave in to her tears.
"Sierra come to my dorm okay, let me explain." The walk to my dorm was silent and I sat her down on my bed.

"What did Draco do to you?"
"No I want an answer from you first. What is your problem?" She angrily asked me.
I sighed but knew I had to tell her.

"Sierra do you know what a horcrux is."
"Ya it's where you split your soul into something by killing someone. And you can't die unless all your horcruxes are destroyed."

"My dad has 7 of them."
His diary,
My great grandfathers ring,
Salazar Slytherins locket,
Helga Hufflepuffs cup,
Rowena Ravenclaws diadem,
His pet snake Nagini,
And.

I stopped taking.
"And what Mattheo?" She said annoyed.

"And me."

It was like she saw a ghost. Her face turned pale and I swear she was about to pass out.

"Mattheo are you serious." She asked hyperventilating.
"Yes Sierra I am."
"So is this why your avoiding me? Because you think I'll see you differently?"

"No. I'm avoiding you because I'm going to die. When the war starts the non death eater side of things are going to figure it out. And in order to kill my dad they'll have to kill me."

"Mattheo I won't let that happen. DO SOMETHING RUN AWAY." She started yelling.

"You don't think they'll find me?"
"There must be another way. There has to be." She said.