17. Muffliato 2 👀

(Sierras Pov)
I grabbed his face and kissed him. I got on my knees and he put his hand on my lower back. He pulled me in and I arched my back and started grinding myself into him. His lips flowed with mine and everything was perfect.

"Keep doing that." He said out of breath.

He led his lips down to my neck and gave me soft kisses. I kept grinding against him. I can tell I was turning him on by the boner I felt grow.

"Fuck Sierra your gonna get me all horny and shit." His voice was raspy and out of breath.
"Maybe that's what I want." I replied.
One thing me and Mattheo had was good banter.
"Well is it what you want?"
"Let's find out." I said back.

He smiles and starts taking his clothes off. I take my shirt and bottoms off and all I'm left in is a bra. Mattheo takes his underwear off and my eyes go big. It may not be as long as Draco's but it sure is wider.

"Mattheo I don't want you fuck me right now, I'm already sore. But I'll help that boner of yours." I say winking.

"Works for me." He says back. He lied on his back and I bent down with my ass in the air. I use both hands and jerk his dick up and down as Mattheo quietly grunted.

I then put my mouth on his tip and start edging him. I sucked for a second then stopped.

"Ohhh don't do this now Grace just give me what I want." He said out of breath.

He then grabs the top of my head by my hair and shoves my head down.

I immediately start gagging on his dick.
He then puts both hands on my back and groans. I look up at him as I'm sucking him off.

His eyes are closed but his mouth is wide open. I start going faster and his moans get louder.

"Fuck go deeper." He says.

(Mattheos Pov)
She starts going faster but I want it deeper.
So I use my hand and slowly push her head down. The sounds of her gagging was like music to my ears.

She looked up at me and her eyes were glossy.
"You can slow down." I said. It seemed like my dick was too big for her small little mouth.

Draco told us what happened when they fucked from beginning to end and said nothing about her sucking him off. But she's doing great for her first time.

And now I'll have something Draco didn't get and can shove it in his face. She starts using her right hand and her mouth as she grips my abs with her left hand.

"Mmhmm Sierra I'm gonna cum." I said.
She pulls her mouth off but I push it right back down.
"Swallow it." I say.

I cum in her mouth and I can tell she's holding it in her cheeks.
"Do it, swallow." I demanded.

I see her trying but she looks back at me and shakes.

"Fine spit it out." She opens her mouth and lets it all out.

She may not have swallowed but god she looked hot with my cum dripping out of her mouth.
"You did so good baby." I see her blush.

(Sierras Pov)
My eyes are watery. Not because I'm sad or hurt, but because I felt like I couldn't breathe. But then again I kinda liked it. All of the sudden the realization hit me. I was just fucking Draco like 2 hours ago. And now I gave Mattheo head.

"Breathing fine?" Mattheo said laughing.
"I am now." I said back.

I put my clothes back on and walked to my dorm. I had to update Pansy on my most recent events.