26. The Dinner 🍽

Authors Note: I would just like to remind you Voldemort is not aware Harry Potter is a horcrux.

(Lorenzo's Pov)
Me and the boys are all in suits preparing for the worst dinner of our lives. We enter the dining room and sit at the long ass table. Draco next to his mom who was next to his dad.

Theo in the middle of his parents. And Blaise next to his dad. Me and Mattheo are sat with an empty chair next to us. Awaiting the arrival of our parents. All of us are quietly murmuring to ourselves when Bellatrix walks in.

"Lorenzo." She said cackling. My heart stopped for a moment and everyone silenced.

"Mummy's home." She said with a grin. I sat there in silence unsure what to say.
"Don't give me the silent treatment."
"Hello mother." I say.
She grabbed my head and aggressively rubbed my hair.
"That's more like it." She said as she sat next to me.
"Where's father?" I ask.
"It's better he doesn't come."

"SILENCE." We hear a booming voice say.
The dark lord has arrived.

(Mattheos Pov)
I look to the left and there he is.
My fucking dad.
"Mattheo, nice to see you. You've grown."
He said.
"No shit the last time you saw me I was a baby."
Everyone gasped.

I'm not afraid of my father.

"Anger issues just like his father."
Laughed Bellatrix.

"His mother wasn't any better. In fact that's why she ended up the way she did." He replied.

"I wouldn't know, I've never seen her." I said.

"Well she's in this room." He walks over to grab a glass vase, places it in front of me and opens it.

"Well her ashes are atleast."

Bellatrix maniacally laughs.
"It was a pleasure watching her die."

"She's-she's dead?" Are the only words I managed to stutter out.

I look around at my friends and they all sat wide eyed.

"There was no choice my son. She was holding me back from my plans, and she wanted to run off with you. But I needed to insure your safety.

"What? Why does my safety matter."
"Well, the horcruxes of course. You know of them already.
My diary,
my grandfathers ring,
Salazar Slytherins locket,
Helga Hufflepuffs cup,
Rowena Ravenclaws diadem,
Nagini,
And lastly

You.

Gasps form from across the room.
I felt my heart pound, and so much rage filled my chest everything else was a blur

"YOU MADE ME A FUCKING HORCRUX YOU ASSHOLE." I couldn't help myself. I punched him where his nose should have been and ran off.

Authors note: I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that part. Cause there's no way Voldemorts getting punched in the face, without Mattheo facing any consequences lmao. But it's funny so I'm keeping it in.

(Draco's Pov)
No fucking way. I was in shock I could barely imagine how Mattheo was feeling.

"He'll get over it." Says the lord smiling.

My suck up of a father runs over and heals his face.

"No need Lucius, I can handle myself." He sits back down.
"Let's talk about the ceremony." He says but I can't pay attention. I look around at the boys and they have the same stunned reaction as me.

I'm completely out of it until I feel a hard wack on my head.
"Ouch." I yelp.

"Draco pay attention." Says my dad. I look back at the lord.

"Any refusal from getting the dark mark will lead to punishment far more painful you can ever imagine."

I look around and see the sweat fall from our faces.

"Well this has been an eventful dinner you may be dismissed." Said Voldemort.

(Mattheos Pov)
I ran up to the room I was staying in and didn't know what to do with myself.
I frantically paced back and forth.
God I need to punch something.

"FUCK." I yelled as I punched the glass out of a window. I look at my fists and blood dripped out of my knuckles.

"No no no this can't be happening. I thought to myself as I sat on the bed. I pulled on my hair as I cursed once again.
"FUCKING HELL."
I got off the bed and ripped the sheets of.
I threw the pillows on the floor.
I pulled the drawers out of the cabinet.
I just need to break something.
I need to let my anger out.

"Mattheo are you in there." I hear Lorenzo say.
"Leave me the fuck alone I know your all there."
"We just wanna help you." Said Draco.
"When the fuck do you ever wanna help me?" I yelled back as I punch a hole through the wall.
"Mattheo we're coming in." Says Blaise.

"Mattheo stop, that's my house." Says Draco as he walks over to me. I push him away which causes him to push me back.
I then try punching him. But I feel myself being held back by Theo.

"Get the fuck off of me I yell as I punch him in the face." He takes a step back holding his eye and Lorenzo tries to stop me. But I push him against the wall and he hits his head against the cupboard.

"No one fucking touch me." Blaise and Draco both come up to me and hold me against the wall. I push Blaise off and he falls into the broken glass from the window.

"Mattheo calm down you raging prick." Yells Draco. Which pisses me off even more."

I don't know what came over me. But all the anger I felt went into this next punch.
I punched Draco in the face.
It knocked him out.
I froze.

I look at an unconscious Draco as I see my friends trying to wake him up.
I sit back on the bed and dig my face in my hands.
"Shit shit shit shit." I say to myself.

There's blood everywhere. They all have cuts and bruises. And they all came from me.
Lorenzo picks up Draco and they all leave the room.
Maybe I deserve this fate.

(Lorenzo's Pov)
Hours have past since Mattheos meltdown and the rest of us are sat in Draco's room on his bed. We're all holding ice against our faces.

"Draco how's your um everything?" Theo asks.
"Better now that I'm conscious." Says Draco out of breath.
"It hurts to talk, to breath, to move. Everything fucking hurts. Cause of that fucking wanker."

"Draco I know your hurt but come on. I think we would all be in that state hearing the news." Says Blaise.
Draco dramatically falls to his back. And we hear a knock on the door.

I get up to open it.
Mattheo.
"Look who decided to fucking show." Says Draco.
"Guys I'm so sorry."
"That's it your just sorry? Look at us."
Yells Draco.

Draco wasn't wrong. I had a cut on my head, Theo had a black eye, Blaise had cuts on the back of his neck. 
And Draco had all and more.

"I deserve being a horcrux I know."
"No you don't mate, we forgive you and understand." Says Theo.
"Who the fuck is we?" Said Draco.
Blaise nudges him and Draco winces in pain.
"Fucking watch it Blaise."
Mattheo joins us on the bed and looks around.

He digs his face in a pillow and the rest of us look at each other. I see Draco about to say something and I slap my hand on his mouth. He groans in my hand.

"Can all of you stop hitting me?"
"Hey Mattheo come here man." Says Theo. He takes the pillow from under him and pulls Mattheo in for a hug.

"I'm a fucking mess." He says.
"We all are." Replies Draco.
"Listen I really am sorry I'm just in shock."
"It's okay Mattheo, it's okay."