29. Muffliato 3 👀

(Sierras Pov)
I decided to play with my hair for a bit to waste time. I was waiting for Draco to say something. I watched him as he washed his face and got ready for bed. I couldn't help but stare at his abs and V line.

"I know exactly what your fucking doing."
He said.
"What do you mean?"
"You've been messing with your hair for 5 minutes, your standing here in shorts and a bra.
Your waiting for me to make a move on you."
"Maybe." I said smiling.

He comes up behind me and puts his arm around my waist.

"You want it? Ask for it?"
"No." I said back. He gets closer to me and his abs press against my waist.
"No?" He says back.
"Im not gonna ask." I playfully replied.

"Oh yeah?" He said putting his other hand around my neck. My heart starts pumping but I try not to show it.

"This is turning you on isn't it?" He said.
"No it's not actually."
He grips my neck tighter to the point where I can't move it.

"You love when I touch you like this. You love being grabbed and choked. It's cause your a fucking whore."
I feel my cheeks turn red.
"Was that a blush darling?"
I didn't say anything.

He leans into me so his pajama pants are touching mine. I can feel his dick rub against my leg. Tension grew in my underwear and I pushed my thighs together.

Draco notices and puts his hand in my waist band. He starts playing with it pulling it off and letting it snap back to my skin. I start getting increasingly turned on and clenched harder.

"Now are you horny?" He whispered in my ear.
"Guess I am." I said back smiling.

He reaches deeper into my underwear and rubs his thumb closer down.
"Do it." I said.

"Beg me for it." He said back.
I hate begging for things I have way to much pride.

"I don't need you that badly." I said smirking.
"Your a stubborn little slut aren't you?"
He lightly grazes his fingers over my opening. And I let out a small gasp.
"No I said I don't fucking need you."
"Your wetness says otherwise." He always knows exactly what to say to get me horny.

He starts slowly and lightly rubbing my clit and I start moving my hips back and forth.
Finally
I won.
Just as I get really into it he stops.

"Draco what the fuck."
"Beg for it." He replied.

"I'll just do it myself." I said reaching my hand in my underwear but he pulls it away.
"No you won't." He said smirking. I get irritated and hornier. I start rubbing my self against his leg to try to ease the immense tension I felt.
He pulled away.

"Ok fine Draco please." I said rolling my eyes.
"No." He said.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself.
"Ok just leave then." I said annoyed. He stood where he was with his hand still around my waist and the other rubbing my lower stomach ever so gently.

I don't want to admit it but I need him to please me.
I don't know how much longer I can take this for. My horniness is at a max and I have to tightly push my thighs together to try to calm it down.
I couldn't do it.
I couldn't wait any longer.
I've lost.

"Draco please, I need you." A smirk grows on his face.
"Draco please I can't take it anymore, I need you now just do it." He stays silent with a growing smile.
"Draco seriously I need you, I need your hands in me. Just do it please." I said whining.

I've never felt so defeated in my life.
"Do what you needy whore?" He says with a smirk.

"Draco Malfoy please fuck me."