32. The Secret Gardens 🌹🌸

(Sierras Pov)
I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful garden. Rows of flowers filled the my sight. Roses, tulips, daffodils much more. There were birds chirping and a pond in the corner. The sun hit the water perfectly giving off a warm glow. It was perfect, everything was perfect.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful." I ran to the flowers and gasped. They looked like they came out of a movie. Their fluorescent colours lit up in the sun.

"Draco this is so cool" I yelled in happiness.

(Draco's Pov)
I've never seen a more beautiful girl in my life. Watching her run around like a kid made my heart happy. She's never looked better. Her hair glistened in the light her smile was bigger then ever before, her brown eyes looked like pools of fire.

Being here triggered a deep feeling of nostalgia and comfort. I came here a lot as a kid when I was upset or bored or just needed a break. It was a secret spot.

Pansy found it and let us all in. We met here a lot to hang out when there was drama with our parents or we needed an escape. Although no one comes here anymore. As we got older we found "cooler" things to do like meet at the astronomy tower or party in the common room.

But this garden had a special place in my heart.

It reminded me a lot of the gardens in the Malfoy Manor. It looked very similar but the Malfoy Manor garden was much bigger. Back when I was a toddler I would run around and my mother would read me stories under the moonlight. And when it got dark she would carry me to bed.

I felt tears of joy form and wasn't afraid to let them fall this time.

I watched as Sierra inspected every single flower, looked at her reflection in the pond and pick up every little animal.

"Draco look!" She said as she carried a baby bunny.
A tear fell from my eye and Sierra noticed.
"Draco? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She put the bunny down and wiped my tear.
"No seriously are you okay?"

"Sierra I'm better then okay. I'm overwhelmed with joy."
"Why are you crying then."
"Because for once everything just feels simple again. I'm not worried about being a deatheater, or the pressure I feel all the time, or my father or the war. For once I'm just living like I have no problems.
The way it used to be."

Sierra smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Back when I was just a boy, when it was just me and Lorenzo we used to run around the Manor gardens. We would play little games with rocks and my mother would read us stories till we were sound asleep.

"Awww that's so sweet."
"Yeah." I said as another tear fell out.
"I would give anything to go back to those days."

Sierra nodded at me as she attentively listened.
I took a moment and another memory came up.

"I remember once it was pouring rain and my mother told me and Lorenzo to come in so we wouldn't get sick. But we didn't listen and played in the puddles. We both ended up getting a cold and stayed indoors for a week." I smiled thinking about it.

I sat down on the grass and picked it out of the floor. Sierra sat next to me and leaned on my shoulder.

"I wish things were simple, I wish my only worries were not getting sick in the rain."

"Just think. When the war is all over and everything's happy again we can spend the rest of our lives in gardens." She said.

"So your saying we're gonna end up together? You said our lives."
"Your right Draco, I did say that."

I smiled and looked at the ground.
"Gardens have always been a comforting place. It's the one place in my life I've had only good memories in."

(Sierras Pov)
I am absolutely head over heels for this man. I love when his soft side shows, it makes me feel trusted by him. And it's so cute that gardens are comforting for him.

"Do you still go to the Malfoy Manor garden now."
"I don't go there anymore. The plants are all dead and there's no colour. No one has the time or energy to take care of it."
"Well hey at-least this one's still here. That means you can come here anytime you want."

"Sierra how do you do that?"
"Do what Draco?"
"You somehow manage to find good in everything. No matter what I say you find something to turn it around and make it happy."
"I don't know Draco it just comes to me."

"Your a lot like my mother. Or at-least the way my mother was before my dad completely took over."

Draco was so happy and I didn't want him thinking of his father.

I pushed him on the floor so he was on his back and lied next to him in the grass.

"Look at the sky. The suns almost fully set and I can see stars."

"The sky's the second prettiest thing here." He said.
"Oh ya what's the first?" I asked.
"You,
your the prettiest thing here Sierra Grace,"

I leaned over so I was on top of him and kissed him. He grabbed my face and kissed me back. It wasn't a make out or a long lasting kiss. And he didn't try to make a move on me.

It was short and sweet little kiss. He pushed my head down on his shoulder and I let all my body weight fall on him.

He put his hand in my shirt and rubbed my back.
There it was again. His soft touch that I so badly craved.

So many emotions filled my head but there was one that stood out far more then the rest.

"Draco,
I think I love you."