37. An Alliance 🤞

(Mattheos Pov)
I don't hate Sierra, I don't care if she's a mudblood but apparently everyone else does.
I don't believe in this dirty blood pure blood bullshit. I wasn't raised by parents who've engraved it in my head. Quite frankly I wasn't raised by my parents at all.

I left the classroom not saying anything but Draco caught up to me.
"Where you going Mattheo?"
"Where the fuck do your think Malfoy. To talk to Sierra."
"Your seriously gonna talk to her? Don't tell me you've switched sides."
"I've never believed in this blood bullshit. that was all of you."
Everyone else caught up.

"Can you believe this guy, he's on Sierras side." Said Draco.
"You know she lied straight to your face right?" Said Blaise.
"Your dad's literally the dark lord." Said Lorenzo.
"Well I fucking hate my dad so why does that matter."
"If Mattheo wants to talk to Sierra let him. Clearly no one else respects her anymore." Says Pansy.
"Thank you Pansy."

"I'll talk to Sierra, you try and convince this lot to soften up." I said to Pansy with leglimency. She nodded as I walked the other way.

I approached her dorm and knocked. The knob slowly turned and she cracked the door open and peered out of the side. She sighed and fully opened the door.

"Are you here to tell me I'm a lying blood traitor too?" She asked.
Her eyes were all red and puffy and her cheeks were wet from tears.

"Sierra I don't care if your a mudblood."
"You-you don't?" She said.

God my heart just sank every time I saw her looking up at me with her doe eyes.

"No Sierra I don't. I didn't say one thing to you when everyone else did."

She opened the door and waved me in. I shut it behind her and she sat on the bed.

"Sierra listen they we're all raised to think purebloods were superior. I'm not saying forgive them I'm saying understand them."
"I do understand I just thought after knowing me they would realize mudbloods aren't that bad."
"Your not bad at all Sierra. They just can't accept it."

She scooted over and leaned into me. I grabbed her shoulders and held her.

"Mattheo why do we always end up like this?"
"Like what?" I said.
"Something shitty happens and I leave crying. Then you run after me and you hold me, and dry my tears."
"Because people do shitty things to you and I know deep down you don't deserve it."

She wipes her eyes and smiles at me.

"I can't explain it but I feel the need to protect you at all times. I feel like I have to make sure your not upset or hurt."

It was true and a scary feeling. My entire life I've only ever needed to look out for myself. But for some reason I feel like it's my job to protect Sierra too.

"Mattheo I really appreciate that."
"No you don't get it. I've never been like this with anyone. It's just you."

She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.

"Are they gonna hate me forever?" She asked.

"Of course not. You came here and immediately changed every single one of us. You've deeply impacted our friend group. There's no way in hell they'll hate you forever. Please just give it some time."

(Sierras Pov)
That was exactly what I needed to hear.

"Mattheo I'm so grateful you don't hate me.
You don't understand the relief I felt when you walked in here and said you didn't care I was a mudblood."

"Sierra I'm gonna treat you tonight. I'm taking you out for dinner, out of Hogwarts and into the muggle world. And then I'm gonna bring you back and fuck you so good you'll forget your a mudblood."

My eyes went wide and a grin grew on my face.
"Mattheo are you sure?" I asked.
"I've never been more sure in my life."
"Well alright then see you tonight."
"I'll be back at 7:00 be ready." And with that he left my dorm.

Minutes later Pansy walked in with Lorenzo.
"Did Mattheo talk to you?"
"Yup I replied with a bit of a smile."
"What are you smiling at? Your still a filthy liar." Said Lorenzo. Pansy pushed him out of the dorm.

"Actually Lorenzo's right. Why are you smiling?"
"Mattheo said he's gonna take me out for dinner."
"Oh my god that's so exciting." Said Pansy as she squealed.
"What are you gonna wear?"
"Im not sure yet but I actually do have somewhere to be. I forgot Harry was gonna teach me leglimency." I left the dorm and headed to Harry's.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to deal with something." I said.
"Did you have to deal with Draco once he found out you weren't a pure blood?"
"What how did you know." I said.

"The words been spread. Practically half of the school knows."
"Oh." I said back.
"Don't worry though. The only people who hate you are other Slytherins. No one else really cares."
"That's good." I said.

Me and Harry practiced leglimency for a bit and then it was time to get ready.

"Thanks so much Harry but I have to go now."
"No problem come back anytime."

(Draco's Pov)
I've never felt so betrayed in my life. This girl I was getting so close to, this girl I've completely opened up to, this girl I was so close to loving lied to me.

She fucking lied.

And she knew exactly how I felt about non pure bloods but she was even worse. She was a
filthy fucking mudblood.
I don't know if I can ever go back to liking her like I did. 

(Sierras Pov)
"Pansy it's timeee." I said in a sing songy voice.
"We're making you look extra hot today. For Mattheo, for the rest of the guys but most importantly, for yourself."

"Let's fucking do it then." She pulled out this lace green lingerie set.
"Your wearing this under your ouffit for sure." She said.

I then found something I didn't even realize I had. It was a gold chain that you place around your thigh, it was perfect.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was Luna.
"Perfect your here!" Said Pansy.

"Sierra sit down. Lunas an absolute genius when it comes to hair and makeup."
"Wow Luna that's so cool." She smiled and I sat on a chair.
"I'll pick out your dress while Luna works her magic." Said Pansy.
"Wait how dressy should I be."
"I talked to Mattheo. He said be as fancy as possible."

Luna started doing my hair and Pansy looked around for an outfit.
"Found one!" She said. She showed me this beautiful green dress that would perfectly outline my body.
Luna finished with my hair and shit. She really was a genius.

"Omg Luna your amazing."
"Oh it was no problem." She said.
"Any thing else before I go?"

"Nope but thanks so much Luna. And tell Blaise I think your relationship is adorable." Said Pansy.

Luna stops dead in her tracks and turns around.
"He told you?" She said blushing.
"Ya you could say that." Said Pansy as I got changed.

"Is everyone okay with it?" She asked.
"Luna it doesn't matter if they are. If you wanna date him do it." I said.
She walked over and gave me a hug.
"Thank you so much." She said and walked out.

I put on some jewelry and my heels, all that was left was a spray of perfume.

"Sierra wear this tonight." Pansy handed me a bottle of warm vanilla sugar and I sprayed it.
"Okay I think I'm ready." I said smiling.
"Damn right you are." She said back.

I looked in the mirror and could barely recognize myself.
We then walked to the common room.