11. The Next Morning 🌅

(Sierras Pov)
I opened my eyes and the sunlight blinded me. It took me a second to realize my surroundings and then it hit me.
All the memories from last night come flooding in.
The weed, the spill, and opening up to Draco.
I really shouldn't have done that. I just felt so vulnerable and needed to let it out.
I regret it.
I look around and Draco's nowhere to be seen.

"Draco?" I tiredly say.
"What is it darling?" I hear him yell from the washroom.
"Nothing just wondering if anyone was in here."
"Oh so you just completely looked past me."

I look to my left and see Lorenzo laying in his bed in green checkered pajama pants with his underwear slightly showing. His hair was messy and his shirt was off.

Wow.

"Oh sorry." I say.

Lorenzo gets up from his bed and sits next to me.

"How are you feeling after yesterday?" He asks as he rubs my cheek.
"Better but I just really wanna forget about it."

"It never happened and no one saw anything."
I say.
"Got it." Lorenzo replies. 

"You can use the washroom now Enzo."
Says Draco.
"I hate when you call me that."
"Well I hate a lot of the things you do too."
Lorenzo rolls his eyes.

Draco stepped out with soaking wet hair and wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I know it's cliché but wow.
His abs were defined but my eyes betrayed me and led my sight somewhere else.

"If you wanna fuck just ask." Said Draco with a huge grin.

I feel my cheeks burn.

"No, no sorry I didn't mean to stare."
"Sure you didn't." Says Draco winking.
"If I were you I would stare too."
"Well I should go back to my dorm but thanks for letting me stay last night."
"No problem." Says Draco.

I grab my stuff and walk out.

The walk back was nerve wracking. I didn't know what Pansy was gonna say or if she even remembered. I know it was an accident so there's no hard feelings but I was preparing for the awkwardness. I walk into the dorm and see Pansy getting ready.

"Omg Sierra. Listen I know your pissed and I'm so so sorry please don't be mad at me. I swear I'll make it up to you."

"I'm not mad Pans it was just a shock when it happened. I really didn't want anyone seeing my um, you know."

"Yes of course, are you okay though? You stayed in Draco and Lorenzo's dorm right?
Did they take care of you?
How are you feeling?"

"Pansy relax I'm ok. They treated me very well. Especially Draco. In fact I got so comfortable I told him everything."

"Sorry what?"

"I know I can't believe it either. I was just sobbing and I desperately needed to let it out."
"Did you trust him enough or did he force you into it?"
"I don't know if I trust him but I had to tell someone."
"So who all knows now?"
"Just you and Draco."

"Well how did he react?"
"He just kept reassuring me and telling me I shouldn't be doing it. As expected."

"Does he know your a mudblood?"
"That never came up actually."

"Im so stressed though I don't wanna face Mattheo."
"Listen Sierra, what he or we I should say did was a complete accident.
Don't hate him because of one wrong move. He's a really good guy."

"I don't hate him but I don't wanna face anyone. I don't want them to ask questions."

The only people who saw were me, Draco, Mattheo, Lorenzo, Theo and Blaise."
"That's a lot."

"Well sure but me and Draco know and their not like that. They won't just ask you."
"What if they do?"
"Just say it's a long story they won't force you into saying it."
"But I also don't want them to see me differently now. I don't want them to think they have to walk on eggshells around me. I'm fine now."

"They won't."
"What did they say once I left?"
"Mattheo was too drunk to fully process it and the rest kinda just kept their mouth shut."
"We should get going. Said Pansy.

"I'm not going to the great hall for our meals. That's just too much for me right now."
"I'll sneak you something back."
"Ok see you later." I said.

Pansy waved then left the dorm.