Chapter 26

-Josi's POV-

I'm still buzzing from the intimacy Elijah and I both shared minutes ago. I don't know what came over me but being on top of him felt so empowering...having him praise me like that was something I never knew I needed, especially after our fight and the reason why I'm going to therapy. As we head to find my mother, I make sure to fix my hair and at least try to mask the scent of our pheromones all over our bodies. They were pretty strong when we started getting hot and heavy in the bedroom. Not to mention he marked me, again. Not that I'm angry about it. He just takes every chance he gets to mark me and I'm left with a sore neck. We reach her and dad's bedroom, knocking on the door.

"Come on in, sweetie! We were just about to head downstairs for dinner." My mother chimes. I open the door, she and my dad are matching. My mother is wearing a flowy, royal blue, off the shoulder maxi dress while my father is wearing a coordinating button up shirt and black slacks.

"Well don't you two look nice." I smile at my beautiful parents, greeting them each with a hug.

"Thank you sweetheart, she smiles, hugging back. "Goodness I can smell the sex on you," she whispers to me.

"Dammit, I tried to mask it..." I sigh in defeat.

"You'll learn in time, dear," she pulls back to wink at me. I'm assuming she has some secret to masking it that I'll find out about eventually.

"Well you both look nice as well." My father smiles as he pulls in Elijah for a hug. I fear that he smells our intimacy on him and might try to kill him. It takes only a second for him to let him go. I think it's taking everything in him as my father to remember we're married and this was always bound to happen many times. My dad straightens his shirt out and clears his throat, visibly calming himself. I then go over to my girls who are sitting ever so patiently on the bed.

"Hi my beautiful girls, come here." I pick up Lina and wiggle her in my arms which makes her giggle. Elijah picks up Amy and gives her cheek a few kisses.

"Alright, let's head to dinner." We all head down the stairs, 3 generations of royalty, a title Im truly starting to settle into. Two little princesses and hopefully two little princes on the way. A little over a year ago if someone told me I'd be king, a parent to possibly 4 small children in under 2 years, and married to the man of my dreams I'd look at them like they've lost their mind. It's insanity that this is my reality, this is the truth because never did I think I'd be capable of achieving all I ever hoped for. Granted, we've had some obstacles along the way but we've been holding on. Once downstairs, we're greeted by my glowing sister and my brother-in-law. Her belly is just the cutest thing so of course I have to say hello to my growing little nieces or nephews. Rowan has already placed himself at the table within viewing distance of Joey. Joey quickly gets up to greet my parents then he comes over to Elijah and I.

"Look at the little princesses! Goodness they're so cute. I hope to have little ones of my own once I get me a mate." He coos at the girls shaking their little hands. They both smile, amused by the pretty man.

"That time may be very soon, you never know what the goddess has in store, Joey." Elijah says, placing his free hand on his shoulder and shaking him a little bit.

"You could be right about that. I have an inkling that it is someone here but I just can't quite pinpoint it yet."

"Well I hope you figure it out, Joey. I'm sure whoever it is, they will be very happy they got you."