Chapter 30

WHEN YOU SEE THIS ** THAT'S WHEN THINGS ARE GONNA GET NSFW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

After the party, everyone turned in for the night. We gave Mya, Jarron and Hailey a place to sleep. They'll head back home after breakfast with us tomorrow. Jarron didn't want to stay away from his pack too long. We were happy to let them stay as long as they want but of course, he has responsibilities as do I. Elijah and I put the girls to bed before getting ready ourselves. We're tired but still rather intimate as we went through with our bed time routines. As I'm brushing my teeth, Elijah is behind me, hand around my waist as he's brushing his. I'm leaning back into him. Once he finishes brushing, he rinses his mouth out and brushes his tongue, then rinsing with mouthwash. I'm finishing up still and he plants slow, gentle kisses on my shoulder and neck.
"You did great planning the party today." He tells me. "Everything went perfectly."

"Thank you for saying that," I say, words muffled as I just now remove the toothbrush from my mouth, foaming with toothpaste. I then spit out and rinse, following the same steps as Elijah before turning around the face him, reaching up to stroke his stubbly cheek which I can say is closer to a beard now. "You surprised me today. You had me feeling like it was my own birthday."

"Well when your 20th birthday comes, I'll be sure to go all out. Maybe I'll even have fireworks for you."

"Oh yeah? Fireworks?" I smirk, amused by the idea.

"Mhmm. Everyone should know who's day it is."

"So sweet. You made my last birthday really special. I didn't have a big party like I really wanted because I was so focused on this Liam thing and worried about the girls so you planned an intimate evening for us and you took all my worries away. You always know how to make me feel special."

"You are special to me. I want you to feel like you are at all times." He pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck.

**

"You always make me feel like that." I nod pulling him down for a few gentle kisses. When we kiss, it rarely stops there. We can't keep our hands off each other. As the heat of our kisses increase, I stumble back into the counter, quickly finding myself sitting on top of it. He steps closer, spreading my legs apart and placing himself between them. I'm wearing one of his shirts, per usual. The collar ends up slipping off my shoulder. Immediately as he notices my exposed skin, he kisses it gently and moves up my neck, causing me to involuntarily whimper. He pulls back to look at me.

"Hush baby...let me take care of you..." Elijah whispers, staring into my eyes for a moment. I nod a little, biting my bottom lip. I sit there, watching him, wondering what he's thinking, wondering what he's gonna do next. I place my hands on the counter in anticipation, gripping at the edge. He softly kisses my lips again, hands feeling the curves of my waist, hips and thighs. It's like he's memorizing how my body feels to the touch, every shape, curve and bend. Before I know it, his hands have snuck their way under the shirt I barely have on, pulling the hem over my head. My body almost moves on it's own, raising my arms as he pulls it off. Having him be already completely shirtless and wearing sweatpants is enough to melt me into a puddle as it is. Once my arms are back down, my finger tips just barely touch the drawstrings before he gently grabs my hand.
"Not yet. Just relax, don't even lift a finger." He kisses my fingertips.

"Please keep kissing me..." I tell him, fidgeting a little in place.

"As you wish," he smiles kissing my lips just how I want. He strokes his hands gently up my sides, his tongue swirling with mine. I find myself leaning my hips forward to meet his, barely sitting on the edge of the counter. He teases my nipples every so gently with his finger tips, knowing how sensitive they've become recently. I whimper against his lips, my hands tighten into fists. "You're so sensitive, my little snowdrop~"