Chapter 27 || Kim Tae-hyung

The next morning, Y/N woke up alone in bed, his bed. She sat up stretching, enjoying the soreness in her muscles and smiled at the mess they had created in the room. Lamps knocked off their spot, things on the dresser to one side of the room shifted from their place, and their clothes were all over the floor.

She pulled her messy hair into a ponytail before scooting off the bed to use the bathroom. Her inner muscles were sore from the hours of having mind-blowing sex all through the night and into the early-morning hours. She brushed her teeth, and just when she was about to step out to go find him, she felt the need for a quick shower. She knew it would help with the tightness in her muscles.

Ten minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom, her damp body wrapped in a large, fluffy towel, and Tae-hyung walked into the bedroom at the same time, holding two mugs of steamy liquid in his hands.

“Good morning,” he said, placing the mugs on the side table before walking over to where she stood smiling, coyly. “Did you sleep well?”

She nodded, biting her lip as he wrapped his arms around her, his lips sucking in a bead of moisture on her forehead. She let go of the towel and ran her hands into his hair and realized his hair was still damp, and it felt soft and cool between her fingers.

“Coffee?” he asked as his lips trailed down her cheek toward her mouth.

“First you,” she smiled, angling his head to make their lips meet, and it felt tantalizing every single time as if he kissed her for the first time.

Y/N’s heart rate shot up like crazy, and she moaned when she felt the towel that was wrapped around her fall, his hands roaming her body,impatiently. She knew he wanted her, and there was no denying her need for him.

Y/N clung to him as he carried her to the bed and gently placed her on the mattress. “I made you breakfast, and I want you to be mine.”
Her breath hitched with the intensity in his voice and the hunger in his eyes. She nodded, smiling, “I’m all yours.”

He leaned closer to kiss her on her lips, and as his lips moved south, he stopped to plant kisses on her perked-up nipples and then over her belly before running his tongue over the cleft between her legs.

She grabbed the pillow with both hands, worried she would pull his hair too tightly with the amount of uncontrollable pleasure that was building within her. She raised the small of her back off the mattress when he teased her by gently touching the tip of her clit.

She felt his lips widen in a smile as he kissed her on her mound. “Always so hot, beautiful, and impatient.”

“Tae-hyung…” she moaned out his name, and he groaned against her clit, sending delectable vibrations through her as he continued to worship her with his mouth.

Y/N let herself delve into the depths of her desire as he feasted on her, and when she came, she imploded with a nerve-wracking orgasm that sizzled through her, making her soar to new levels of the unattainable pleasure. She rode the tide of her peak taking in his touch, memorizing everything she felt, and with every sizzle she felt, his touch etched in her mind, deeper and deeper every time.

Later that morning, she sat in the wicker chair on the balcony, licking her fingertips and enjoying the sweet taste of the maple syrup, her eyes rolling shut in decadence. She opened her eyes to look at Tae-hyung sitting across from her, his eyes trailing along her long legs that were barely coved by his t-shirt she had on.