Chapter 30 || Excitement

Y/N felt restless, and she could not sleep even though she shut her eyes, taking in his scent from the sheets. They had rolled in those sheets the morning before he left, and she could still feel the warmth. Her annoyance of not being with him and feeling him was mounting, and she kicked off the sheet, growling.

She pulled open the strings on the robe she had on to squeeze her breast as he would and slipped the other hand deep into her panties. She tried hard to give herself a release, and a few attempts only made her hotter and all the more frustrated. She sat up unable to handle the heat her body emitted and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

She turned on a cold shower to cool down her simmering body, and that didn't help either. It only made things worse, and all she wanted was for him to hold her in his arms. She wrapped his towel around her and stood looking at her reflection. She was thinking about what it would take to take the next plane and go to Tae-hyung and jumped when she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening.

Her eyes shone like stars when they clashed with his, the ones she had been longing to see since he left.

"Tae-hyung," she cried and flew into his arms.

"Baby... I couldn't be without you..." His words shook her to the core.

"Me, too, Tae-hyung."

"Oh, I am so glad I came back," he said, pulling open the towel and crashing his lips over hers while his hands roamed her damp curves, and he squeezed her breast just like she had wanted and kissed the perked-up nipple before teasing it with his teeth.

"Tae-hyung, I want you..."

"Baby... you have no idea..."
His words were lost in a loud sound, and she reached for him only to be disappointed.

"Tae-hyung," she moaned in her groggy voice as she rolled in the sheets.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Bora's words resounded in her ears, and Y/N's eyes flew open.

She looked around and saw her room in her parents' house, and disappointment hit her harder than it did in her dream. It was the harsh reality, and he had not come back early to be with her.

"Y/N," her sister yelled, and she shook her head before looking at her sister.

"What the heck are you doing here so early?" She looked at the clock and was shocked to see it was almost eight.

"What are you doing at home when it is eight. Just because your boss is not in the office, you are slacking?" Bora laughed.

"Not my boss, your boss." Y/N was not motivated to go into the office, but she wanted to as it was the only way to be distracted.

"Take the day off. You can help Mom watch your lovely niece while I go pamper myself at the salon for the ceremony tonight." Bora winked.

"No, I have to go." She stood up from the bed and was walking toward the bathroom when Bora called out to her.

Y/N turned to look at her sister, who was looking at her, concerned. "Y/N, is everything okay?"