Epilogue

Almost two years later...

"Tae-hyung, I want to eat the cinnamon rolls your Mom made for dessert today," Y/N said, waking him up.

"Baby, it's too late, let's get them tomorrow." Tae-hyung wrapped his arm around her from behind in bed, his hand running over the baby bump.

"No... I can't sleep now... I want to eat them. I know where they are at their house. Let's go."

Tae-hyung snuggled into her even as she sat up to go. "Baby doll, you need to sleep. It's good for the baby."

"The baby wants those rolls. Let's go." She scooted out of the bed picking her clothes off the floor and walking into the closet to put on pajamas and a robe over them.

"Y/N, baby, I love you so much for wanting to give our baby a cinnamon roll in the middle of the night." He laughed, kissing her on her mouth as she tied the robe tie around her waist, over the belly.

"I love you, too, my dear husband. Let's go, put on some clothes," she said against his lips and added, pulling back, "I may be up for an all-nighter after I get all that sugar."

"All night, huh?"

"Yeah, baby, I'm yours all night long." She hugged him, sinking her teeth into the side of his neck, making him groan.

"Let's go get you your rolls, baby, then I get to roll with you in bed." He chuckled, and that made her laugh loudly as he held the door open to go to the car.

"Don't forget to bring the spare key in case everyone is asleep."

"Baby, everyone is going to be asleep. It's almost midnight."

"It's Friday, I am sure Hyun is up." She winked as he helped her put on her seat belt.

He smiled as he squatted next to her by the car running his palm over her belly. "I can't wait to meet our baby and for the baby to meet our family. Jiwoo and Harin will have a new cousin."

"Harin still thinks I am hiding a ball in my belly and keeps asking me to give it to her." Y/N laughed, thinking of her adorable niece who was going to turn two soon.

Ten minutes later, they drove past the security gate to Tae-hyung's parents' house.

"I can't believe we will be sneaking in for food." He laughed, helping her out of the car. Right as they stepped out of the car, they heard the front door opening, and Hyun walked out wearing a sports jacket looking like he was heading out to a party.

"Hey, little brother... what's happening? Are you guys staying here tonight?"

"We are here for the cinnamon rolls."

Hyun let out a laugh. "Those were amazing, huh? Oh, you know I feel like eating one. Let's go."

"What is it with you guys and the obsession with rolls?" Tae-hyung rolled his eyes as he followed his wife and brother back into the house.

The three of them silently walked to the kitchen and found the rolls.

Hyun took off his sports jacket and handed it to Tae-hyung.

"I don't want to get any sugar on this, can you hold it? It's better if you just put it on, so there is no creasing."

"Are you serious?" Tae-hyung was not amused.