Authors note

Hello just to let you guys know I'm going to try to have long chapter and every other day updates also please if you don't like the book or any spelling mistakes please let me know well okay bye for now :-)

Oh and also the picture above is king of what cat looks like

*******
Okay so author here. It is now August 12th 2016, and Is a full year since I last touched this book. I am currently back and editing on wattpad. I understand I still have a ton more editing to do.

For starters I could learn how to use the English language. 😂

Okay but no, I will be around editing this book. I constant am one adding new details and new content to this book. I also tend to rewrite chapters.

I just wanted to give you a guy a full fair warning.

This book is also very long, is not maybe worth all the reading, there is plenty of plot holes that me three years ago didn't understand how much that can throw off a novel.

However, I do love every single reader, comment, and vote that I get for this story it means so much to me. I was at a low point in my life and writing this book and getting all the amazing feedback was truly one of the happiest moments of my life.

Oh, I also wanted you guys to know that I do not own any of the game characters. I do however own certain parts of the plot, my OC's, and/or anything else I write about that is not in the visual novel.

As another warning this book is full of trigger warnings. I wanted everyone to know because I would rather you not read my book and be safe than read my book and feel the urge to harm yourself, so please take this into consideration loves 🧡

Its now April 4th, 2018 and i'm working on rewriting the prologue, it's hard because it's 7000 and something words. This is my new project because I started to reread this last night and cringed so hard because everything was horrible, so i'm sorry if you get to some point that looks like it's been edited then suddenly it's unedited. I would like to unpublished this book but this is still my baby, I can't unpublish it. I've been writing constantly for three years and I have improved greatly. I'm also writing a black butler story that i've published on my Archive of my own website, let me know if you want me to upload it up here! But i'm gonna go now, no matter how bad this book is and even though i'm out of this fandom now I hope you stick around and love this work.

Okay now back to the story. I love you all and stay safe, darlings.

-Oceana