Chapter 23//Flashbacks

TRIGGER WARNINGS.Also guys this chapter is kinda important It may be sad but it was needed.And well Black butler is Awsome ^_^
••••••••
I run out of the hotel as fast as I can my White hair flying wildly behind me almost reaching the ground now.I run to my...well Eisukes black car and jump in Fumbling to put the keys in the ignition my hands shaking it probably looks like I'm having a panic attack to other people but in reality I need to get somewhere quite for what's about to happen.

Starting up the car I put in in reverse and Back away from the curb it was lying by and the start to Drive to the place I know where I can be by my self..the woods.

My eyes focused on the road I think back to everything that just happens my eyes getting darker by the second.

I press harder on the pedal And my face twitches to a scowl I need to hurry or else other people can be in danger.

Arriving outside of the woods that used to be by my old house I park the car not caring anymore and without a second thought I run into the em woods tripping over roots and branches whacking me in the face.

Suddenly a pain flashes behind my eyes and I fall to my knees crying out in pain my eyes start to glow dark purple,My vision flashes White from the pain.

"Please please no just make it stop!"I whimper Tears sliding down my face I life my head up to the sky and scream the pain becoming unbearable.

I don't know what triggered it but This is going to take awhile for it to end....
__________________________Younger me by a few years is sitting on the bed in her old room posters of Blink-182 scatters everywhere my floor dirty with clothes my bed has a couple things scattered here and there they consist of My laptop and my....Razor.

Kneeling over I start sobbing a fresh cut on my head from my moms constant beating open up again as I put my head in my hands tears falling freely from my eyes.

The real me from today is watching the scene tears filling her eyes as I swallow hard knowing what was coming next.

The younger me unravels from the position she was in and stares at the razor intently Knowing exactly what she was going to do next.

She grabs the razor tightly pressing it against the skin of her arm not putting pressure yet my eyes flashing with emotion and a sob escapes her He face hardens and she clenches her fist.

One look at her you can tell she have up hope.

Next thing you know she Sliding the razor against her skin her face Scrunches in pain but she stops crying staring in wonder at her now bleeding wrist a small smile on her lips I knew the one thought that crossed her mind because this was an event that happened to me and she's me..

Her thought was.

At least I can do something right.
__________________________I come out of my flashback gasping for air more tears fill my eyes It was the first time I self harmed.Unfortunately it wasn't the last either...

I clutch my chest trying to get air my sobs Keep coming and my cry's come out louder

Suddenly my eyes start to grow white again and I know I'm getting another flash back.
__________________________The younger me laugh fills the room bright and cheerful suddenly the scene before me changes into the beach the saltwater and the smell of sunscreen confirm it's the beach and I remember this completely well.

My mom was lying on a chair sunglasses covering her face and Sunscreen lathered on her legs stomach Arms and shoulders.

Looking away from my mom I can see my dad Sitting in the sand with my sister who looks about 12 in the flashback my sisters eyes glowing bright Neon green,Her eyes changed colors to and green was her color for happiness I would say that was my color but sadly we had dif rent colors for our emotions.